Battle Royale games are getting pretty old pretty quickly..

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
So I kinda liked the BR type games for a little while there, but I kind of feel like it's taking over the market of what's okay.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like starting off naked and afraid, playing a bit of Running Simulator and getting them sweet kills and all, but I feel like it's getting awfully old pretty quickly. I want more story in the games I play and less multiplayer. I don't see the appeal of BR style games.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I think they are all old, and were just the latest 'fad'. I also hate that people seem to be so interested in which one is better, and then having sever discussions on the fact, for example comparing fortnight and pubg. I find it all so infuriating to a point.

Reactions: KrazyK Gaming

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I also hate that people seem to be so interested in which one is better, and then having sever discussions on the fact, for example comparing fortnight and pubg. I find it all so infuriating to a point.
I totally feel you. They're both good in their own ways. But I suck at trying to multitask while under fire, so I prefer PUBG lol

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I can understand your point. I dig a good story in a game, but sometimes, I just want to test my "skill" against real opponents. I don't care for PUBG or Fortnite, but Hunt: Showdown....now thats a different story.

iWi Gaming

Rising User
Jun 17, 2018
YouTube
iwi_ryuk
I can understand your point. I dig a good story in a game, but sometimes, I just want to test my "skill" against real opponents. I don't care for PUBG or Fortnite, but Hunt: Showdown....now thats a different story.

Hunt: Showdown..... what a game! Absolutely love it! Been playing that on our channel, so much fun and scary![DOUBLEPOST=1529226275][/DOUBLEPOST]I think with Fortnite going pro that amateur Fortnite channels will start to suffer on YouTube, just look at Overwatch when that went pro, I think channels that built their channel on one game could have a rude awakening.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Hunt: Showdown..... what a game! Absolutely love it! Been playing that on our channel, so much fun and scary![DOUBLEPOST=1529226275][/DOUBLEPOST]I think with Fortnite going pro that amateur Fortnite channels will start to suffer on YouTube, just look at Overwatch when that went pro, I think channels that built their channel on one game could have a rude awakening.

I do an episodic, narrative Hunt Showdown series on my channel. I love the game, but it can be brutally difficult!

Your comment about building a channel around 1 game holds truth. My channel started really growing when I started making YouTube videos about a game called Fishing Planet. Now I'm transitioning into Hunt: Showdown, and this transition has had a bumpy start, but the views are starting to pick up.

Reactions: iWi Gaming

iWi Gaming

Rising User
Jun 17, 2018
YouTube
iwi_ryuk
I do an episodic, narrative Hunt Showdown series on my channel. I love the game, but it can be brutally difficult!

Your comment about building a channel around 1 game holds truth. My channel started really growing when I started making YouTube videos about a game called Fishing Planet. Now I'm transitioning into Hunt: Showdown, and this transition has had a bumpy start, but the views are starting to pick up.

Well you just gained a subscriber, really like your Hunt video! Keep it up man.

Reactions: JakeVegas

bu11et

Rising User
Jun 20, 2018
YouTube
Do you mean you don't like competetive play? Otherwise i would recommend CS:GO, you never get bored in it, it isn't really story based but worth i shot.