YouTube so youtube wants to change the sub feed

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
get ready to lose half of your active subs and pretty ppl who want to see your content
because guess what youtube wants to change the sub feed also the official youtube on twitter
deleted about the change also keep in mind that the sub feed is kinda for some ppl'
the only way to watch good youtubers including myself and kinda the small 6% who actively watches me
have to click all notification to watch my videos because it will not auto do it .
also i found a tweet from social blade saying the days of seeing content from your
sub feed might be numberd
now youtube pretty much now makes it impossible to watch non mainstream media channels now like
the main ppl i watch '
half of them or either buried in my notifications feed or i gotta search them now pretty much u have to
go the bell notifications so u can see someones upload.
also for a long time yt on mobile has a 3 options of the notification bell
also here is a pic from someone right here and its already effecting their channel now with me and my channel its not like its going to hurt since my channel is already in the grave anyways .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Personally I never rely on my subscriber feed to show me their content anyway, I know when the people I like upload, and if not I can always check. In regards to the impact on channels, such as yours and mine, its one of those things, unfortunately if YouTube is going to change it then we aren't going to stop them. At the end of the day if people want to watch your content then they will, they don't need to be reminded via the subscriber feed.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'm the only person on this planet that relies on the Subscription Feed I feel... I'm really not a notification person so I usually browse through that instead... Sucks to have that happening, guess I'll enjoy my time until they roll it out...

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'm the only person on this planet that relies on the Subscription Feed I feel... I'm really not a notification person so I usually browse through that instead... Sucks to have that happening, guess I'll enjoy my time until they roll it out...

I'm in the same boat really.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Personally I never rely on my subscriber feed to show me their content anyway, I know when the people I like upload, and if not I can always check. In regards to the impact on channels, such as yours and mine, its one of those things, unfortunately if YouTube is going to change it then we aren't going to stop them. At the end of the day if people want to watch your content then they will, they don't need to be reminded via the subscriber feed.
but just like the notification bell it never need to be fixed just like when youtube mobile changed it didn't need to be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1527367125][/DOUBLEPOST]
i mean notification are broken so the sub feed is the only thing left i mean im subbed to mainstream media yt channels so in my sub feed that is probably going to be the only thing now hear me out if it doesn't fit there quote on quote agenda or something they might blacklist half
of your creators from the sub feed for no reason and for bigger channels it better not start an adcalypse 4.0 or something