Community My introduction owo'

ImoogiNevermore

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: My name is Sasha but the alias I go by is WhiteDragon

Where are you from?: Phoenix, Arizona - United States

How old are you?: 23 going to be 24 on October 21st this year owo

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom when I was looking through Youtube networking programs

What made you join our forums?: Well was looking through the main site when I was partnered and saw there were forums owo"

What are your hobbies?: Playing video games, and doing art from time to time. Might get into doing singing

What is your favorite food? Pizza, and spaghetti.

Why did you start YouTube? I originally started youtube when I was 12 or something. I ditched my old channel on January 1st, 2017 and starting to continue my gaming life.

What is your biggest dream? Being noticed for my gaming skills, and having fun when doing it. I might even hope to design games or something... Honestly a lot of my dreams have been shattered but we won't go there uwu

What kind of channel do you run?: Currently gaming, might do some covers (song wise) or get into animations or drawing. But main focus is gaming.

How frequently do you upload?: I upload two videos a day. I originally had done one a day till I noticed I had months of videos stored up and decided to make more.