FFF So Many Things So Little Time

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another great FFF, sorry about being a day late been a pretty hectic week, and I after working six days I just needed a little time to relax and recuperate before making this great FFF.

New Items Available With Credits

So for those who haven't seen, @Koala_Steamed has just offered up the chance to buy some select games with Freedom Credits, with hopefully some more to come. For now we have 4 games are up for sale. They may not be the usual type of games you play but it can be fun to try new things, also they all come with 4 trading cards which you can use to collect or trade for steam credit

To see what games are on offer and to bag yourself a copy whilst you can, it would suggest you pop over the his announcement thread - HERE - but not before you finish reading this weeks FFF.

New Month, New Contest, New Prizes.

In this months competition we are looking for good channel trailers and critiquing them based on originality, humour, effectiveness, as a sales tool, power of emotion, and how well it represents your channel. If you would like to get involve and have your trailer considered then please don't hesitate to post on the original thread, or comment on the FB page - HERE

Time To Celebrate

So here are a few of our favourite milestones and achievements from the past couple of weeks. If you haven't done so already, we would encourage each of you to show the people some love, and help work towards your milestones together. Just remember what Papa George always says 'For Freedom and the Freedom family'!

In no particular order we have

- @crazybloodmonkey who recently celebrated 10 years on YouTube, its wonderful to see people putting in such dedication and not letting things get to them.To see their thread please click - HERE

- We also have @NoDragonsPlz returning to feature in another FFF. This time for an upload milestone of 800 videos, it really is cray to think how fast time has gone. Keep pushing forward NoDragonsPlz and I'm sure it won't be long until that number is in the triple digits. To comment on the thread please do so - HERE

- Let's no forget about @DraycosDragon who has now reached a total of 200 Twitch followers. It's also nice to see they are keeping to their promises by planning to do a local charity stream for Canada day. I'm sure I will be tuning into that, and if you would like to then please see the original thread - HERE

Social Media is Key

Just wanted to take a minute of everyone's time to remind them that social media can be the key to securing a new audience, building up your channel and potentially gain new viewers and subscribes. Sure this can be a little daunting at times but we have all been in the similar situation before so don't be scared to ask for help if you need it.

As you may have seen Freedom does have several social media accounts such as :
Freedom Facebook - HERE
Freedom's YouTube - HERE
Freedom Twitter - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Reactions: Kimi Grover