PC British Youtuber: Looking for anyone with a weird sense of humour!

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
I have a good PC so i can play just about any game without a issue, I am a British moron, with a very weird sense of humour, i have a pretty decent microphone

*As long as you have a good/dark sense of humour we shall get along great!
*Time zones arn't that much of an issues, as I can work around just about any time
*Sub Count don't matter as long as you have a great personality that i can bounce jokes off of
* Age wise, i'd prefear you to be over 16 otherwise it can be a little arkward

D

Deleted member 17740

Hello there good sir,
I am Korbin, and i would like to offer out an olive branch of collaboration towards you.
I am British and hope to start collaborating alongside you soon, however I a full-time student so i am not always readily available (we can schedule a week in advance).
Yours,
Korbin

Roxas Gaming

Rising User
May 15, 2018
YouTube
I have a good PC so i can play just about any game without a issue, I am a British moron, with a very weird sense of humour, i have a pretty decent microphone

*As long as you have a good/dark sense of humour we shall get along great!
*Time zones arn't that much of an issues, as I can work around just about any time
*Sub Count don't matter as long as you have a great personality that i can bounce jokes off of
* Age wise, i'd prefear you to be over 16 otherwise it can be a little arkward
I'm on the PS4, but if you wanna hop into some Fortnite games (Since it's crossplatform), we can get some collabs in! I'd love to have ya.

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Sounds fun. I have a good PC and mic. I'm 22, USA eastern time. Dark humor is my thing.

My discord is thedeluxe74#8991