AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Ok guys, I have made my very first tutorial on my channel and I do want to continue them. But I'd love to have some tips and tricks and some ideas on my next tutorial. Please let me know in this thread or in a comment on my video. thanks! ^^

HelixBrightstar

Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Perhaps give the "In this video" part at the very beginning of the video, like you did in this video from 0:13 seconds to 0.47 seconds. If you really want to place an intro in your video, place it afterwards. As it stands right now, the first 11 seconds of this video are simply an intro. Most of us view these intros as uninformative and honestly in the way of the videos' content.

I honestly recommend against an intro or at the very least one that is not more than 5 seconds and still only after the "In this video" part so that the viewer is at least hooked enough to stick around for the rest of the video rather than clicking away from an intro to someone else's video.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the video and I think you did an excellent job in creating it. Well done!

Reactions: AustinCreates24