How you get paid!

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guy's so just to confirm the payment period is just for Feb. We are currently verifying payments and double checking the earnings system please bear with us while we verify everything is or is not working correctly.

@IvyPlayGamez Were you running the miner throughout Feb? Also could you PM me your Freedom! ID found here

I would still like to investigate your case even if you have decided not to use the miner going forward as it will greatly help us make sure everything is functioning correctly.

Thanks,
Stefan

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
Hi guys,

What GPU's are you using and how many hours per day would you say you ran the miner?

Cheers,
Stefan

Hello!

I have an Nvidia GTX 950 and for the past week or so I have mined 0.00496693 ZEC! I dont really know how to convert that to USD but the miner tells me my estimated earnings are 0.41-0.42 USD per day...so I made $5? Less than? Hopefully the value of the currency will still be on the upward swing as it has been for the past week! It was at 0.32 USD when I started so I have technically gained money! Talk about effortless earnings right? lol

I only let it run when I am asleep or out of the house for a few hours at a time because I only have 1 machine. I would say I am getting at least 6-8 hours of mining time a day minimum. Maybe more if I sleep in or I am out for longer.

My tower case lays down on its side because my CPUs water cooling system was not fitted for the case so the fan is propped on the edge. Its kind of a blessing in disguise because I was able to lay a large floor fan on top to help keep the GPU at a managable temperature. Without that it would climb into the 160+F area on my hardware monitoring program.

Although, I do have an old computer that I might be able to run another miner on constantly, but I do not remember what GPU it has!! I know its something lower end like an Nvidia GTX 700 or something like that.

Anyway, I hope the currency stays on this steady climb! More pennies is better than no pennies at all right?? When you are a guy like me who is unemployed and on a budget every little bit helps!

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
Ohh!! I literally just saw the currency value tick itself up another 4 cents!! Nice! Now its at 0.45-0.46!! Awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1524090602][/DOUBLEPOST]
copy the value to google to find out your value in USD. Congrats i have been mining for 3 days now

LOL XD So far I have made $1.47! Well thats better than...not..having $1.47! lol So by the end of the month I might even have $5 if I am consistent! Maybe more if the currency climbs higher as the month continues lol