Entertainment I'm the zesty Zetsu!

Zetsu

New User
Apr 23, 2018
Sweden
YouTube
zetsu_ai89
Hello, everyone.
I found this through BijuuMike, which is someone I've recently started to follow on YouTube.
No, I am not a wapanese, but I do love Japanese culture and anime. ;)
Been doing YouTube seriously for about six months now, and honestly, this is my dream job. I hope to one day be self sufficient in this business.
Glad to be aboard, and I am looking forward to get to know you all. <3 Always open for collabs.
Much love,
Zetsu

Your name/alias: Zetsu or Zetsu Ai
Where are you from?: Sweden
How old are you?: 29
How did you find Freedom!? Youtube
What made you join our forums?: I want to be inspired by others, and perhaps inspire someone as well.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, drawing, crafting, friends, family, collecting stuff, making videos and watch videos. I also enjoy reading, TV-shows and movies, as well as anime. And singing!
What is your favorite food? Sushi
Why did you start YouTube? I've always been a theater kid, and I love to entertain. Despite having bad confidence and personal lows, I pull through. I can be myself infront of the camera, I am genuine and honest.
What is your biggest dream? I wish to do YouTube fulltime, but I'd also really love to start a family.
What kind of channel do you run?: Oh, I have a theme for each day I upload; Gaming Mondays, Nerdy Wednesday and Creative Friday. There are some occasional uploads on Saturdays as well, called Chatty Saturdays.
How frequently do you upload?: 3 to 4 times a week

Reactions: Row

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Hello, everyone.
I found this through BijuuMike, which is someone I've recently started to follow on YouTube.
No, I am not a wapanese, but I do love Japanese culture and anime. ;)
Been doing YouTube seriously for about six months now, and honestly, this is my dream job. I hope to one day be self sufficient in this business.
Glad to be aboard, and I am looking forward to get to know you all. <3 Always open for collabs.
Much love,
Zetsu

Your name/alias: Zetsu or Zetsu Ai
Where are you from?: Sweden
How old are you?: 29
How did you find Freedom!? Youtube
What made you join our forums?: I want to be inspired by others, and perhaps inspire someone as well.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, drawing, crafting, friends, family, collecting stuff, making videos and watch videos. I also enjoy reading, TV-shows and movies, as well as anime. And singing!
What is your favorite food? Sushi
Why did you start YouTube? I've always been a theater kid, and I love to entertain. Despite having bad confidence and personal lows, I pull through. I can be myself infront of the camera, I am genuine and honest.
What is your biggest dream? I wish to do YouTube fulltime, but I'd also really love to start a family.
What kind of channel do you run?: Oh, I have a theme for each day I upload; Gaming Mondays, Nerdy Wednesday and Creative Friday. There are some occasional uploads on Saturdays as well, called Chatty Saturdays.
How frequently do you upload?: 3 to 4 times a week

Hello and welcome to the forums, Im Antonio(a.k.a "It's The Kid" on Youtube and "itsthekid_yt" on Twitch). We hope you have a great time with this services

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there, welcome to the Freedom! forums. Its great when YouTubers bring people together! And thank you for the appropriate introduction. Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Get a chance to win $100 worth of prizes, join Freedom!'s latest giveaway here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the forum team. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D