YouTube should i bring back commentaries

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
so when i first started youtube i did rant commentary and reviews now to think about it my last upload on
my old channel was 2017 and it was a roast session but still should i bring them back also for my channel
since its super small what is a ok views for it not to the point where its dead
and i wanted to bring them back since i loved doing them and plus my editing has improved since i first
did them and also i still do reviews because its what made my channel my channel since i started doing them in 2012 and had a new account in 2014 and bring them back at that
time like i think commentaries is good but is it really worth it to make commentaries again now
if u wonder why almost all of my videos are 4:15 or somewhere in 4mins long is because i cant write a script that is 10 mins long

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you enjoyed doing them, and think you can make them every better with your editing then why not start them again

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
For me it has to depend on the topic. Like for me, as you know im making COD videos, Maybe Fortnite videos and LPs. If you have something important you want to say that will benefit you and the viewers but dont want to mess up in like a fortnite match, or in a lp, post commentary is da way! But if you want to express your opinion live and it wouldnt hinder your performance, then live commentary is da way! Hope this helps

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
For me it has to depend on the topic. Like for me, as you know im making COD videos, Maybe Fortnite videos and LPs. If you have something important you want to say that will benefit you and the viewers but dont want to mess up in like a fortnite match, or in a lp, post commentary is da way! But if you want to express your opinion live and it wouldnt hinder your performance, then live commentary is da way! Hope this helps
that's kinda what my reviews are but in different styles they are opinion related btw all of my commentaries are recorded with audacity

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
youtube isnt about views, its you as a creator. your strengths and weakness. If you focus primarily on views then youll soon get bored, outdated way too quick and your viewers will notice.

If you like doing commentaries, then continue making them regardless of channel size being too small.
i don't even focus on views but at the same time how would know if your channel is dead without views so what are talking about of course yt isn't about views even tho some ppl make only for it however what do mean by strengths and weakness

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i don't even focus on views but at the same time how would know if your channel is dead without views so what are talking about of course yt isn't about views even tho some ppl make only for it however what do mean by strengths and weakness

by strengths and weakness, I mean as you as a person.

for example if your confident in yourself, your voice and in the content your doing thats classed as a strength, the same can go for your talents, so for example if your good at music, playing a instrument or singing then thats your strength and try to focus on doing videos around them, whether its samples to videos to help other creators and musicians.

Now by weakness this is about what your not so good a. So for example, if you bad at Fifa games or playing football in general then try not to post videos around it, because your body language and tone in voice will show it to the audience and wont get you anywhere. people nowadays try to post videos on popular titles any try to get views due to the success of the games hype.

Lastly never do fake giveaways for views and subs, I seen a lot of people and a few freedom members on Youtube try to do fake V-buck giveaways to gain new subscribers and views to help them get to the 1K mark, mostly there video title is a huge giveaway "10,000 V-Bucks give away" for a channel between 100-500 subs. I just wanted to put this up because its not a good way to grow your channel, if your going to do a giveaway least make it believable for starters and be committed towards it, giveaways should not be used to gain subs or milk subs as I call it, giveaways are to give back to your subscribers to let them know how much you appreciate them, with all the support.

sorry if this was long, wasn't my intention lol

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
by strengths and weakness, I mean as you as a person.

for example if your confident in yourself, your voice and in the content your doing thats classed as a strength, the same can go for your talents, so for example if your good at music, playing a instrument or singing then thats your strength and try to focus on doing videos around them, whether its samples to videos to help other creators and musicians.

Now by weakness this is about what your not so good a. So for example, if you bad at Fifa games or playing football in general then try not to post videos around it, because your body language and tone in voice will show it to the audience and wont get you anywhere. people nowadays try to post videos on popular titles any try to get views due to the success of the games hype.

Lastly never do fake giveaways for views and subs, I seen a lot of people and a few freedom members on Youtube try to do fake V-buck giveaways to gain new subscribers and views to help them get to the 1K mark, mostly there video title is a huge giveaway "10,000 V-Bucks give away" for a channel between 100-500 subs. I just wanted to put this up because its not a good way to grow your channel, if your going to do a giveaway least make it believable for starters and be committed towards it, giveaways should not be used to gain subs or milk subs as I call it, giveaways are to give back to your subscribers to let them know how much you appreciate them, with all the support.

sorry if this was long, wasn't my intention lol
also the giveways part if u do fake ones your channel could get removed or the video could be deleted