How you get paid!

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
It looks like they haven't added it to the Freedom! Dashboard yet.

Well they should,,,because making the 80$ george showed in the video, makes people think they will get at least 1$
when crypto says esimated daily earnings reached 1$ a day for you...so if you do it for 30 days that means you get 30$ plus the other useres using this a day...its more then 80$
maybe that's what George mined thus far?

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Well they should,,,because making the 80$ george showed in the video, makes people think they will get at least 1$
when crypto says esimated daily earnings reached 1$ a day for you...so if you do it for 30 days that means you get 30$ plus the other useres using this a day...its more then 80$
maybe that's what George mined thus far?
Yeah. Maybe that is what George has mined so far. I wonder how many people in Freedom actually are using the Crypto Miner.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hi guys,

For all of you wanting to see your earnings in dashboard it is coming.

The balance box on the miner should be pretty accurate for now next we are working on Dashboard integration. We have a massive change coming to the dashboard and we want to try to release this major update in sync with the crypto dashboard integration so we do not have to make the same thing multiple times in very slightly different ways. This is why we chose to add the balance box to the tool first.

Hope this helps explain why he update to the dashboard earnings is taking a little while to get here.

Thanks,
Stefan

Reactions: Nguyen Ngoc Anh

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Last edited:

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I started using from the start I got hold of the early access.

I even made a video when I first using the miner[DOUBLEPOST=1521853430][/DOUBLEPOST]That was about a month ago as I got a invite link to download
I'm gonna sound like a total noob and ask how did you get to see that?
I thought i was signed in into the freedom dashbord and i don't see that...