FFF MotM, CRIB, and Crypto Miner updates!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

How is everyone doing? It has been exactly a month since I last made the FFF and like last month, this will be the last FFF of the month as Ashley will be back with the monthly newsletter to keep you updated! Anyway, let's get this thing rolling!

Member of the Month!

Believe me when I say it is a struggle to limit the activity of the Freedom! Community into one singular person, sometimes it takes the team a few days to nominate you lot down to one person. This month was quite spectacular because a particular user has been nominated multiple months in a row. We definitely can admit that @RyanSellers has been doing lots of work around the community recently, but in order to keep our reward system fair to everyone, we do have to limit how many times a particular person can be Member of the Month within a six month period.

But moving onwards, the real spotlight of this month goes to @SparktheYoshi for their wonderful contribution over the past month. Alongside the recognition comes 100 free credits, a shiny badge, a promotional tab on the Forum Home page and of course, our congratulations!

The criteria for Member of the Month hasn't changed, so if you want to become April's Member of the Month, simply be active, follow the rules, engage in forum discussion and you have a chance to be nominated by the forum team.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still in for a chance to win $200 worth of prizes!

Who said creativity was dead? Back on March 5th, we revealed that we were having a third take on the CRIB competition. The rules are simple, upload a resource of your own that any member could use on their own channel to the CRIB (https://freedom.community.tm/crib/) and reply to the original thread with a link. This is open for both Members and Partners, so no matter who you are, you can participate!

Note that the deadline is on the 31st March, any entries beyond this point will be voided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freedom Crypto Mining! (Take 2)

It was mentioned last week about the Freedom! Crypto section of the forum which we have collectively agreed to make for all the discussions referring to the miner. Recently, internal staff member Stefan has provided an in-depth FAQ for new users to the miner to read in case their question has already been answered. That can be found pinned in the Crypto section, but can also be found here.

Furthermore, I know there may be some bugs that might occur during the natural operation of the miner so we have added a feedback button to the miner that will directly gather log files and hardware specs in order to assist us replicate and patch any known issues with the software. For more information on how to find the feedback button, please refer to this thread.

So that's it for another week. If you have any suggestions for our weekly wrap-up thread, feel free to get in touch. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and I will catch up with you lot later!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
All da acronyms haha great FFF as usual!

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk