Gaming Hey everyone

BeardedGamer

Rising User
Feb 15, 2018
YouTube
hey guys my name is bearded gamer and im just starting out on youtube ive been gaming ever since i was 6 years old started out on super nintendo and went up from there. finally worked up the courage to make a YT channel and put myself out there lol it was way harder than i thought but im glad i did it My channel will be focusing on lets plays of all genres of games so any suggestions let me know. other than that nice to meet you guys hope all is well :)

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! The SNES is my favorite classic console. Hope to see some of those games on your channel. ;)

BeardedGamer

Rising User
Feb 15, 2018
YouTube
welcome to you and your healthy beard. I used to have a beard a few years back. it wasn't as healthy as yours is. keep it up.
im sure now i couldnt compete with yours if you grew it out but thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518748687][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums! The SNES is my favorite classic console. Hope to see some of those games on your channel. ;)
oh yeah i'll be doing a variety of consoles and genres :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518748718][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom! BeardGang lol
lol always have to rep beardgang

Reactions: Illusional Gaming

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey BeardedGamer!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Your name reminds me of our Movember comp, perhaps we will bring it back this year. :D Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Join Freedom!'s latest contest here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

BeardedGamer

Rising User
Feb 15, 2018
YouTube
welcome to freedom! you're rocking that beard definitely memorable^^
thanks :) im reaching for viking status lol when i do lets plays ill have it all braided in the style the vikings did[DOUBLEPOST=1521687888][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Forums bro, I do longplay on most if not all retro games and Im making a warfare series with it. Looking forward to growing together,
hell yeah man i actually enjoyed your videos you got a sub from me