Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
3,336 Tron (TRX)
27.1 Binance Coin (BNB)
500 Nucleus Vision (NCash)
0.1 Bitcoin (BTC)

I used to do trading everyday to make money until I got caught in a bear trap graph on Tron. Bought most of my TRX around 0.00000850 Satoshi's each. Now they around 0.00000400 Satoshi's each. So I'm currently in a huge whole right now. Just not trading anymore at the moment. Waiting for the prices to raise back up. Also in a hole with Binance Coin as well by like quite a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Sir Jaxxy

Hello, Hello, Hello
Freedom! Member
Most of my portfolio right now is in Steem and Dogecoin. Though I do like and am looking at Nano, Iota, and Tron. I think Nano will be the next one I invest in. No matter which coin I think this is a great time to invest if you are in it for the long play (over a year). If you are looking to short then this could be a risky period. To me this looks allot like the market correction of 2015 and that went on for about a year.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
I used to own Litecoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash but I pulled out since the economy was being extremely volatile (still is) and since Crypto Currency has been generally having a lot of loss in revenue lately.