Solved Once I'm unlinked by YouTube, will I be able to receive earnings from February 1 to 19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I just wanted to be sure that once my channel loses monetization on the 20th, that I would still be able to earn money from the beginning of February to the 19th. Because I'd be just a little bit upset if I don't, considering how many subscribers I've received and how high my views have gotten since this whole thing was announced. I'm looking at my analytics, and on Feb. 2, the view count went up by twice the amount as the day before. It's such a steep slope upwards. It'd be a shame to lose all that revenue.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Any payments received while in the Freedom! Network are paid out per the usual payment schedule unless your channel is unlinked for content issues which would cause earnings to be withheld (Section 10.1a in Talent Agreement).

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart Facts UK
Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Any payments received while in the Freedom! Network are paid out per the usual payment schedule unless your channel is unlinked for content issues which would cause earnings to be withheld (Section 10.1a in Talent Agreement).
Well, I'm only being unlinked because I no longer meet YouTube's requirements for monetization. I don't have 1000 subscribers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.