Subscriber Milestone YAY 1k4k ACHIEVED! and passed

JESSETATTOO

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
www.jessetattoo.com
YouTube
I feel very blessed, but honestly worked hard for this, I had about 5.6k watch hours in the last 9months but was short about 300 subs about a month ago. I CANT BELIVE I GREW 300 SUBS IN LESS THEN 1 MONTH! I'm Blown away and feeling So inspired to keep moving forward and helping my youtube friends hit their goals now. it's really a good feeling helping your pals out and seeing us grow together.

I have a few things to attribute to this growth,
1) I seen a need for and so I made 2 map videos for subnautica that are picking up a ton of views now that the game launched. *see 4)

2) LIVESTREAM LIVESTREAM LIVESTREAM! It's KEY to growing when small and really earning those valuable active subs. and I have seen the LIGHT I will be streaming now on my channel a few times a week from here on out, they growth and interaction with the community is growing is unparalleled from my other methods of growth

3) Collaborating with other freedom/MGN members, well one tuber mostly, but that helps a lot to make a friend and help each other out and play together, it WILL help.

4) How to videos, learn how to do something and make a video showing others, esspeshaly if you can get in on a NEW POPULAR GAME or TOPIC. but these videos provide a lot of VALUE for viewers and if delivered well they will love you for it and drop u a sub.

5) most impoortaintand often over looked.... HARD WORK you cant just half ass something and hope to go viral, well u can but thats not the way... you need to take time and work hard for what you want, learn how to do what your doing better, and always try and imporve, thats the REAL way to grow.

What we need to remember is we need to give viewers value somehow weather that's knowledge or entertainment, we need to be of value for them to want to SUB us and see more. make sense? well good luck to the rest of you and if you have any Qu' drop it below and ill try and answer to the best of my ability

Last edited:

TheGamingGhost

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2014
YouTube
I feel very blessed, but honestly worked hard for this, I had about 5.6k watch hours in the last 9months but was short about 300 subs about a month ago. I CANT BELIVE I GREW 300 SUBS IN LESS THEN 1 MONTH! I'm Blown away and feeling So inspired to keep moving forward and helping my youtube friends hit their goals now. it's really a good feeling helping your pals out and seeing us grow together.

1) I seen a need for and so I made 2 map videos for subnautica that are picking up a ton of views now that the game launched. *see 4)

2) LIVESTREAM LIVESTREAM LIVESTREAM! It's KEY to growing when small and really earning those valuable active subs. and I have seen the LIGHT I will be streaming now on my channel a few times a week from here on out, they growth and interaction with the community is growing is unparalleled from my other methods of growth

3) Collaborating with other freedom/MGN members, well one tuber mostly, but that helps a lot to make a friend and help each other out and play together, it WILL help.

4) How to videos, learn how to do something and make a video showing others, esspeshaly if you can get in on a NEW POPULAR GAME or TOPIC. but these videos provide a lot of VALUE for viewers and if delivered well they will love you for it and drop u a sub.

5) most impoortaintand often over looked.... HARD WORK you cant just half ass something and hope to go viral, well u can but thats not the way... you need to take time and work hard for what you want, learn how to do what your doing better, and always try and imporve, thats the REAL way to grow.

What we need to remember is we need to give viewers value somehow weather that's knowledge or entertainment, we need to be of value for them to want to SUB us and see more. make sense? well good luck to the rest of you and if you have any Qu' drop it below and ill try and answer to the best of my ability
congrats and i think i will give streaming a chance, i keep seeing it as a tip to grow, i'm close to 1k subs

Reactions: JESSETATTOO

JESSETATTOO

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
www.jessetattoo.com
YouTube
TheGamingGhost - For real belive it. streaming brings on a new waves of connection with your viewers its a way for them to talk to u in real time. it really changes the game, also if I recomend getting something like "restream" so you can brodcast OBS on multi sites at once, like when I go live on youtube and twitch at the same time.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow congratulations on achieving the 4K 1K goal, and for providing the helpful tips on how you grew

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
That's incredible!! Congratulations <3

D

Deleted member 197467

Good job on reaching the 4k 1k goal! Now I just have to gain some more subs to reach it!