Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

Alvaro-Mati Viilver

Rising User
May 15, 2016
Estonia
YouTube
MatiViilver
Hello!
I would put my channel to here , yeah i make estonian language videos what you don´t understund but you hopefully can use subtitles or then just watch my some of the gaming videos. On other english youtuber "YAYA nice day" is to watching my channel gaming videos and says that he don´t understund my language but the gaming video is still worth to watch and he likes them and waites more of the gaming videos when we talked each other. Sometimes we talk in the comments.

So i have 4,5k hours watch time and 606 subscribers on my channel.
I would be very grateful and happy if you other gamers and youtubers and members can help me get my 1k sub to then i do not lost the partnership. The money is not the biggest deal for me begause i only get some cents but the most biggest thing for me is the partnership.

My channel one of the most watched video is
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=M0d3_ucdypI

And my channel link is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1maOUFfSoVoeVzgwqeu5yA?view_as=subscriber

Hopefully you can help me get my 1k subs
And i will start subscribing every channel to who has to at least 4k watch time but needs some more subscribers and i will watch your channel some videos to. I will subscriber lover watch time channels to and watch their videos to at least 1-2 video per day or pay over the day.

Thanx you all and best wishes for all of you by Alvaro!

Reactions: A TATIANE NOVAES

ExatronDzn

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2015
YouTube
ExatronDznn
Hello
I'm a polish graphic designer and my channel needs help. Everybody, who want to watch my newest vid, so you should click the link below:

If you want to subscribe my channel and help me to reach 1k subs, click link below:
http://www.youtube.com/c/ExatronDzn

I hope you can do this, because "We are family".
Thanks for all

A

A TATIANE NOVAES

Friends I'm here trying to help you grow on Youtube. With the new rules I'm having a bit of difficulties I have 80 enrolled and 354 hours. Anyone who can help me by sharing my video or coming in to take a look if they are encouraged to sign up would find it top. Well, I'm joining your Channel too, Here's my video of Anitta's Reaction. kisses

A

A TATIANE NOVAES

People look if you like my channel and let us help monetize each channel here! I'm giving in like much here I want everybody earning money with Youtube ...

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Edit: I will be adding channels to the list that are at 75% of the required goal to reach the YPP threshold, 750-1000 subscribers and 3500-4000 hours watched. Once channels reach that amount the will be removed from the list. If you are not yet up to 75% of this goal you are still free to post your video below, once you reach 75% let us know and it will be added to the list.

Be sure to check out the channels below and support the ones that interest you!

FurisBrothers85: Subscribers 994

Gilbert Plays ☆ #1 Gaming Channel: Subscribers 962

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Power Jusho: Subscribers 882

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836

BeatsClanLive: Subscribers 817

JESSETATTOO GAMING: Subscribers 808

AppEarningTricks: Subscribers 778

thanks you so much for putting me in the list. I'd like to bring it to your attention that you accidentally mixed up me and jessetattoo my name is above his vide o and his name is above mine hahah also a huge update. My current sub count is 856 and my watch hours are at 1526 which means i only have 2474 hours left to go. Thank you so much for reading this post and thank you once again for featuring me in the list it has helped a ton and i hope to reach my goal before February 20th

Bhavesh Shaha

Rising User
Mar 7, 2015
India
YouTube
This is one of my best videos which I've made on YouTube... but I feel sad that it has very less number of views.
It is about making a quiz game in powerpoint. I've also made more parts in which we can add points and percentages to a quiz game made in PowerPoint.

I currently have:
921/1000 subscribers
3930/4000 hours

I really would appreciate if you could take a moment to watch any one of my videos. Thank you.

A

Abhi

Hello everyone, being a gaming youtuber, I lack subscribers, which is a part of the new requirements now. I started Nov 28th 2017 and have managed to get a great 7033 watch hours, but only 152 subscribers.

Help me reach the goal faster!
Subscribe now: www.youtube.com/c/abhigaming

JUNAIDJBA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys,
I have 1k subscribers but I have less watch time.Cause My Channel Just Rose from being Dead. I started to upload Quality Contents again and Hope you Guys Like This one.