Not open for further replies.

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido

I saw this two people in my prospects list in my dashboard and I want to ask how it is fully accepted when they have an X mark on their CMS? what does that even mean also?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would summise that it means that while there channel has been fully accepted the person hasn't accepted their invite, or it could mean that the CMS hasn't changed over yet. I'm not 100% sure though, maybe send a quick message to support or even @Chicco Torres and he might be able to help with this

Reactions: Louisse Subido
Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@Louisse Subido

Fully accepted means they were able to create a Freedom! dashboard successfully and agreed to the terms and conditions upon sign up.

CMS indicates if they're fully partnered with Freedom!. You have 1 successful referral and the other is not yet fully partnered as they've not yet reached the required number of lifetime views.

Upvote 0

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
You guys are awesome, freedom support is 100% satisfactory since I joined. Thank you so much.
everything is solved.

Follow up question, prospects only appears into my dashboard once they are fully accepted on freedom partnership and not when they clicked my referral link right?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You guys are awesome, freedom support is 100% satisfactory since I joined. Thank you so much.
everything is solved.

Follow up question, prospects only appears into my dashboard once they are fully accepted on freedom partnership and not when they clicked my referral link right?
I believe they start appearing when someone has created an account on the Dashboard.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.