FFF [enter clickbaity title here] Slightly late FFF is better than no FFF !

Should Nerd's anime/manga thread project be continued again ?

• Yes please ~!

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Nope, but leave the thread there just in case.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Eww get rid of that nerdy thread already !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello there again ! My apologies for delayed FFF, I have been visiting my parents and did not realize the week was already over :eek: ... With that said, lets get on to this FFF !

Gif the forums up !

If you're looking for more exposure and free shout outs from Freedom, look no further ! Go Gif up the thread Row has made and some of you will get featured on Freedom social media ! Click Here.

Create your world !

Have you ever wanted to make your own world ? Wanted to be able to control a game world as if you're D&D game master ? Well we have your back for you :) Check out the free game "My world" that we have prepared for you !
For more in depth explanation Click Here

Anime and manga ?

So I've at some point started creating a huge thread reviewing and listing my most favorite manga and anime. The project has taken up quite a bit of time considering that writing a single review could take up to an hours time. So the question I've got, is anyone still interested in this thread, should I expand it or remove it completely ? I do have the interest in continuing it but seeing 2 views per review does not feel encouraging. Check out the thread Here and answer the poll for me please :)

Achievements !

On to the usuall round of congratulations !

@Setherson - Minecraft has surpassed 700 subscribers ! Congrats to him, looks like minecraft is still going strong ;) Check out his thread Here.

Next up @HealPleaseHeal coming in with 17k views count ~! Keep the numbers going, I know you can do it :) Thread Link Here.

Lastly @IvyPlayGamez is recounting her milestones from the whole year :eek: ! Check her thread out Here ! Wish you even bigger achievements next year :)

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

v​

D

Deleted member 17740

it's ok, i was in london friday, so this delay means i get to post to this first :D