Request Hai Guys Can I Get A Channel Review

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
dont want to spend to much time on this so i'll click on your channel and say w.e comes to mind.

im not a huge fan of your banner but your banner and profile picture work just fine. your thumbnails need alot of work. any text (unless you have a reason not to) should be a bright color so it stands out and is readable. if you dont know what color to pick default to white or a bright yellow or something. It also helps to put a border around your text but you should rarely ever use black text (again unless you have a reason). the red and black that your using doesnt work. also choose a better font for your text. something bold

only going to watch your most recent video(the ogre review). im not saying you should change your intro/not use it but just know it might turn some people off. your mic quality isnt the best. if you cant afford a better mic. download and learn a quick video for using audacity. it will make your post commentary(not live commentary) sound alot better and takes less than 5 minutes to edit a sound track. if you only do live commentary then you just need a better mic. just know that this is my first video of yours so im not that interested in hearing about your new partnership.

i've already clicked off the video. i dont mind dogs barking in the background to much but if your going to leave the game to go do something than you need to cut that out of the video. you dont even need to buy some expensive software just grab microsoft movie maker or apples version if you have a mac.

Reactions: LW

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
dont want to spend to much time on this so i'll click on your channel and say w.e comes to mind.

im not a huge fan of your banner but your banner and profile picture work just fine. your thumbnails need alot of work. any text (unless you have a reason not to) should be a bright color so it stands out and is readable. if you dont know what color to pick default to white or a bright yellow or something. It also helps to put a border around your text but you should rarely ever use black text (again unless you have a reason). the red and black that your using doesnt work. also choose a better font for your text. something bold

only going to watch your most recent video(the ogre review). im not saying you should change your intro/not use it but just know it might turn some people off. your mic quality isnt the best. if you cant afford a better mic. download and learn a quick video for using audacity. it will make your post commentary(not live commentary) sound alot better and takes less than 5 minutes to edit a sound track. if you only do live commentary then you just need a better mic. just know that this is my first video of yours so im not that interested in hearing about your new partnership.

i've already clicked off the video. i dont mind dogs barking in the background to much but if your going to leave the game to go do something than you need to cut that out of the video. you dont even need to buy some expensive software just grab microsoft movie maker or apples version if you have a mac.
wow good review :) do mine if you want ha :D i'm joking