Service Free YouTube Icon/banner design service!

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
This is my third time doing free icon/banner service in Freedom forum.:) I was overwhelmed by the amount of request the last two times. Since I was back to the forum, I'd like to do it again! :D

Here are some of my work that I did before:
blazz.jpg pubsy (3).jpg creeper (2).jpg outerspace gaming.jpg gravity.jpg

How to get a free banner/icon?
  • Check out my channel (Subscription is not necessary, watching some of my videos is enough)
  • Comment on this thread or send me a message about your ideas (how you want the banner/icon to be)
Before you submit a request
Please note that I will only make the icon/banner when I'm free, so it might take some time. Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: hnn1zack and Row

Colton Slayden

New User
Dec 9, 2017
YouTube
Hello monoman, I was wondering if you could do some minecraft art for my channel. I haven't got many videos up yet but would like some art to throw on it. I was wondering if you could do like a furnace erupting with Flux or something for the name flux furnace and that the banner could be anything minecraft related, thank you in advance

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hello monoman, I was wondering if you could do some minecraft art for my channel. I haven't got many videos up yet but would like some art to throw on it. I was wondering if you could do like a furnace erupting with Flux or something for the name flux furnace and that the banner could be anything minecraft related, thank you in advance
Sure, but I need some time :)

Reactions: Colton Slayden

Colton Slayden

New User
Dec 9, 2017
YouTube
Okay let me find it i have it somewhere lol[DOUBLEPOST=1513137271][/DOUBLEPOST]Found it

Attachments

• furnace.png
    furnace.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: