IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Hiya guys!
On my Youtube art channel I make monthly challenges, to keep making artists/subs having ideas to avoid the "art block" In the past May i did the Music/ lyric, June I did List , this month of July you can chose between Like and Venture or you can combine both, its up to you ^^
I had a couple of entries and honestly my goal is to motivate you to draw and keep drawing, and maybe help you with art block, or you don't have any idea in what to draw.
There are no winner neither losers, the prizes you'll get is a shout out and an art showcase, as in you'll be featured in my channel if you enter the challenge^^
I don't force people to join I really don't.
However there are some rules, if you are interested send me a note so I can send you the details, I am afraid that I cannot say a few things here so...lemme know ^^

D

Deleted member 86350

Really cool idea! This could really help starting artists on YouTube grow! If it's alright, could you let me join? :D

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I'm interested in joining. If you could send me some more info about it, that would be great.

sorry for late reply, I ended this chalange because no one joined but a few people.
Sad thing is ppl only join if there are prizes, but the least i could do was to give shout outs and a follow[DOUBLEPOST=1512655148][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really cool idea! This could really help starting artists on YouTube grow! If it's alright, could you let me join? :D

Yeah it was a good idea, and I helped the few people that joined with a shout out and a follow, but no one seemed interested neither shared the video with the theme.
people only join if there is a prize, what i could gie was a shout out, that was for every entry, and a follow.
so I quit this...i may or may not come back with this idea, sorry for the late reply

D

Deleted member 86350

sorry for late reply, I ended this chalange because no one joined but a few people.
Sad thing is ppl only join if there are prizes, but the least i could do was to give shout outs and a follow[DOUBLEPOST=1512655148][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah it was a good idea, and I helped the few people that joined with a shout out and a follow, but no one seemed interested neither shared the video with the theme.
people only join if there is a prize, what i could gie was a shout out, that was for every entry, and a follow.
so I quit this...i may or may not come back with this idea, sorry for the late reply
I see.. well it was a nice try. As of where you stand now, it's hard to get people who don't join for the money nor for the recognition. Actually, it's almost impossible to find people like that. If you're looking to motivate people and just have an overall great time doing the series, maybe you could try doing live streams of you chit-chatting with trusted fans/friends while drawing at the same time. Less of a competition, more of an activity.

Also, btw, I wanna suggest a game to you. Ever heard of Doki Doki Literature Club? It's free on Steam, you won't expect how the game turns out. I don't wanna spoil it so you could check it out yourself. I think you'll like it :D

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I see.. well it was a nice try. As of where you stand now, it's hard to get people who don't join for the money nor for the recognition. Actually, it's almost impossible to find people like that. If you're looking to motivate people and just have an overall great time doing the series, maybe you could try doing live streams of you chit-chatting with trusted fans/friends while drawing at the same time. Less of a competition, more of an activity.

Also, btw, I wanna suggest a game to you. Ever heard of Doki Doki Literature Club? It's free on Steam, you won't expect how the game turns out. I don't wanna spoil it so you could check it out yourself. I think you'll like it :D
I did that, the only ppl joining were the ones entering the contest, other then that were trolls asking freebies and saying "no money no one will enter"

But yes, the idea was to motivate people.

Everyone is talking about that game, it's like a novel game like clannad?
but i heard it can be depressing, I have enough depression on me ^^;

D

Deleted member 86350

I did that, the only ppl joining were the ones entering the contest, other then that were trolls asking freebies and saying "no money no one will enter"

But yes, the idea was to motivate people.

Everyone is talking about that game, it's like a novel game like clannad?
but i heard it can be depressing, I have enough depression on me ^^;
It's a reading game, you get to make choices as well, but the plot twist is insane. It's too much for some people, soo...... don't play it then.