YouTube
Not mine case, so I dont know. It didnt happen to me in past also

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It does seem some YouTubers are being hit harder than other when it comes to the 'not suitable for all advertisers' one thing to note is that this doesn't mean no ads will show on your content just that not all ads will show. So you will still generate revenue from that content though it might not be as much as it used to be. It does also seem to be dependant on meta data quite a bit such as tags, descriptions and titles for example and even game names which might carry a violent connotation such as Resident Evil 7, or Warhammer 40K Deathwatch are instantly flagged as not suitable

Reactions: Hawk Reacts

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I just checked my youtube and 97% of my videos are demonitized because "it might be unsutable".
Am I the only one seeing this? Is it a glitch?
I have some video's with a Yellow icon (Around 10 or so) due to Youtube's new policy. You can still try to appeal them as i heard from others that they revert it if the content seems suitable after the Review.

Kelly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Steffeh87
A lot of my videos are like that :/ I think most of the time it's because I swear in the description... I was like huh??? There are a lot of other youtubers who say worse things...

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, it's the content filter that the google bot is using. If you may have something questionable in the title, that will automatically flag it. But still, you might went to see people's in-deph videos about it.

Such as Mister M or Accursed Farms.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Apparently it's easy as hell to appeal but still annoying if you have more than 50 vids demonitized lol
Well only really easy if you have 1,000 views in the 7 days for that video. If it doesn't well you just have to leave it as it is, as they don't have any other way of appealing it. Especially annoying for certain gaming review videos but hey what can you do.

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Well only really easy if you have 1,000 views in the 7 days for that video. If it doesn't well you just have to leave it as it is, as they don't have any other way of appealing it. Especially annoying for certain gaming review videos but hey what can you do.
I got it in mine 2 good videos, but they got less than 1k views so it gonna be hard for me to gwt them back monetized

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

pinaypencilart

Respected User
Freedom! Member
They've been hitting mine like crazy. I post timelapse art videos and vlogs. Cooking and travel type stuff. Nothing sketchy at all, yet my videos are getting demonetized as I upload them. I appeal, they lift it, but still it's annoying. I wish I knew why they were doing it.

Perhaps they're racist against Asians or Filipinos? :p

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I just checked my youtube and 97% of my videos are demonitized because "it might be unsutable".
Am I the only one seeing this? Is it a glitch?
Some of the videos I have as of late are becoming demonetized for that reason as well. I just request a review and usually they come back to green in a few days give or take a couple of vids. I believe it's just an algorithm thing that immediately pulls them as unsuitable. Usually corrects itself. Unless your content is actually unsuitable.

390Trains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2017
YouTube
I've had a few of my videos demonetised due to being 'non advertiser-friendly'.

Last edited:

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Youtube despises my content with a passion

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
If you do not have 1000 views You Tube is NOT reviewing your videos. Most of the yellow flags will revert to green after 48 hours as they have served the purpose they were designed for. The first 48 hours is the lions share of views ,small channel or big,you get most of your views within 48 hours.
All of my videos have been flagged as soon as they go up. I will for the heck of it request 1/2 of them get reviewed. Yet ALL of them go green after 48 hours.
As I do mostly farm sim videos,my channel tags,video tags etc etc are all family friendly....IT DOES NOT MATTER!!
YouTube is using this whole bot thing to simply shed a lot of low income baggage from the system and they are well aware that there is nothing an individual channel can do.
An entity as large as the "Freedom Family" might be able to get YouTube's attention but Freedom would actually have to give a damn about us and we all know that is not the case.