YouTube How should I Create a Gaming Funny Moments Video?

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey there everybody! Hope you guys are doing great!

Whenever I try producing funny moments content, I find it very time consuming and difficult! I always need to add many captions and funny editing effects into my video to make it funny! But other bigger youtubers seem to do it so seamlessly and without much editing! What do you guys think? How should I record and edit these funny moments to make them funny? Please reply in the reply box.

Thanks for the help everybody!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Whenever I try producing funny moments content, I find it very time consuming and difficult! I always need to add many captions and funny editing effects into my video to make it funny! But other bigger youtubers seem to do it so seamlessly and without much editing! What do you guys think? How should I record and edit these funny moments to make them funny? Please reply in the reply box.

Trying to create a funny moment is difficult as you mostly can't plan it. These things happen when your playing with friends and there happens something wich is just to hilarious to describe. If you take those moments into one video is when it becomes successful :)

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Trying to create a funny moment is difficult as you mostly can't plan it. These things happen when your playing with friends and there happens something wich is just to hilarious to describe. If you take those moments into one video is when it becomes successful :)
Oh alright. Thanks a lot for enlightening me on this! But I make funny moments solo. I basically turn on my screen and audio recorders and play the game and blurt out all my thoughts which will be pretty funny most of the time. I will then watch the video and get all the funny and hilarious fails or moments and put them together. After that, I add in funny captions, video, and sound effects. Is that also a good way of making funny moments?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oh alright. Thanks a lot for enlightening me on this! But I make funny moments solo. I basically turn on my screen and audio recorders and play the game and blurt out all my thoughts which will be pretty funny most of the time. I will then watch the video and get all the funny and hilarious fails or moments and put them together. After that, I add in funny captions, video, and sound effects. Is that also a good way of making funny moments?
It sure is worth a try, if you can make a nice wrap up of your fails or certain moments with a side effect or caption is a good way to give it that little extra :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

I'll be honest, editing videos can be time consuming and can take a toll on you. But having a video with a lot of editing shows the dedication you give for your content. I wouldn't try and be like someone else, but just develop your own style. If that includes a lot of text and such in the video, roll with it.

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'll be honest, editing videos can be time consuming and can take a toll on you. But having a video with a lot of editing shows the dedication you give for your content. I wouldn't try and be like someone else, but just develop your own style. If that includes a lot of text and such in the video, roll with it.
Come to think of it, that’s pretty true! I guess that way I can bring something totally new to the table! Thanks so much for giving your opinion on this matter:)