Basia Kuchnowska

New User
Oct 17, 2017
YouTube
Hi everyone!
My name is Basia and on my channel i will do only art videos like speed painting or drawing.
My friend told me a lot of kind words about Freedom! and he was right ;] It is great partnership and I hope I will meet there a lot of great people.
My last video is about painting do Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) from The Godfather, check my channel if you watch it. If you like it please leave a comment ;] link:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone!
My name is Basia and on my channel i will do only art videos like speed painting or drawing.
My friend told me a lot of kind words about Freedom! and he was right ;] It is great partnership and I hope I will meet there a lot of great people.
My last video is about painting do Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) from The Godfather, check my channel if you watch it. If you like it please leave a comment ;] link:
Welcome to the Community!

Saw the video and that is some great artwork! Do you have a own gallery for these works?

Reactions: Basia Kuchnowska

Basia Kuchnowska

New User
Oct 17, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

Saw the video and that is some great artwork! Do you have a own gallery for these works?

You can see my oldest works in my old gallery ( I cant put link there but you can find it on my youtube channel called "galeria".) but i want to make new gallery with all my fresh arts. Now I am painting Kylo Ren from Star Wars

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Hi everyone!
Wow! That is amazing! You have a bright future ahead of you in art! You could probably make some good money selling your art work to fans down the road.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Basia!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That is one amazing art work. I hope to see more of you in our community! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Hi everyone!

WHOA! Well edited and well shot! Amazing work here Basia!! :D Your art skills are off the charts as well! I want to see more!

I hope that you get far in your passion because if you keep on doing videos like this it'll gain traction!