Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
No network can double, triple or generally multiply your stats. What most MCNs (including Freedom!) do is give you tools to do that. You get free music, free to use videos, monetisation across many platforms, spreadshirt and other merch, etc.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
i dont know how to get help from them i heard they helped other youtubers double their stats i would like some help too.
Freedom offers you a wide variety of tools, music, games, sponsorships, ect to help with the growth. As for the community they provide thumbnails, banners, music and much more in the C.R.I.B. Hope this answers your question :)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also Freedom provide places for you to showcase your videos to increase your exposure, for example the media section on the forums, or if your lucky enough a spotlight through Freedom Central with things such as our Brotherhood of Gamers. We also have a dedicated collaboration section of the forums in which you can find other people to make videos with

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Epoxy is a good Freedom! sponsor to grow on your Instagram. You can trim down one of your videos down to 1 minute or less quickly and it sends the clip of your edit to your gmail, where you download it on your phone to upload it to Instagram easily. Also you can run all of your social media comments all on one site.

Normally $50, but we get it for free.

Upvote 0

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Epoxy is a good Freedom! sponsor to grow on your Instagram. You can trim down one of your videos down to 1 minute or less quickly and it sends the clip of your edit to your gmail, where you download it on your phone to upload it to Instagram easily. Also you can run all of your social media comments all on one site.

Normally $50, but we get it for free.
Yea i haven't used that much yet but I will get around to using that. Its a great tool

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.