Your name/alias: Kevin (DaqFX)

Where are you from?: I'm from the Netherlands, but I make my content in English.

How old are you?: I'm 15 years old

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom because I was in TFC (A Dutch Network), But they
collaborated with Freedom!

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to help people by making banners and profile pictures for them.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Design for peole and help the Community.

What is your favorite food?: My favorite food is Pizza.

Why did you start YouTube?: Because I wanted to show people my work so I can make stuff for them too.

What is your biggest dream?: Become big on youtube and help other people.

What kind of channel do you run?: a Graphic channel where I make Banners for my clients and templates
when i dont have clients.

How frequently do you upload?: I'm trying to upload as much as I can, But the speed arts take alot of time.
But I upload at least ones a week.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: Kevin (DaqFX)

Where are you from?: I'm from the Netherlands, but I make my content in English.

How old are you?: I'm 15 years old

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom because I was in TFC (A Dutch Network), But they
collaborated with Freedom!

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to help people by making banners and profile pictures for them.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Design for peole and help the Community.

What is your favorite food?: My favorite food is Pizza.

Why did you start YouTube?: Because I wanted to show people my work so I can make stuff for them too.

What is your biggest dream?: Become big on youtube and help other people.

What kind of channel do you run?: a Graphic channel where I make Banners for my clients and templates
when i dont have clients.

How frequently do you upload?: I'm trying to upload as much as I can, But the speed arts take alot of time.
But I upload at least ones a week.
Welcome to the Community fellow Dutchy :)

Be sure to show us some of the GFX your making :)