What Game Do You Always Go Back To?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Sometimes I play a ton of games but always get the urge to go back to Fallout 4. There's something about that game that just allows me to go anyway I want and I get something new every time. I love the idea about building bases, collecting resources and just exploding someone's brains. It's relaxing I find it... The game, not exploding someone's brain.

So what game do you always go back to and why?

HPH_Potion_2.png

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Checkout my channel for it. I made 2 gameplays for it

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sometimes I play a ton of games but always get the urge to go back to Fallout 4. There's something about that game that just allows me to go anyway I want and I get something new every time. I love the idea about building bases, collecting resources and just exploding someone's brains. It's relaxing I find it... The game, not exploding someone's brain.

So what game do you always go back to and why?

View attachment 19479
Final Fantasy XIV! I take a break from it sometimes and one time even for a whole year but in the end i always get back to playing it and then i'm hooked for months again.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
RuneScape! Surprised nobody has said it yet. That game has literally made me who I am. I've learned so much from it, and my passion for YouTube began with me playing RuneScape. I don't play frequently nowadays, but I often get urges to. For what it's worth, that game still has a very active community (Old School servers.)