Community Uploading more than 1-2 videos a day?

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I would like to ask what are your opinions about someone uploading more videos per day than they usually do?

For example, currently I'm uploading around 7 videos a day and schedule them for that day, each video is one hour apart from one and another, the reason for that why I do it is because of the fact that one of the games I do (Shadow of Mordor) is getting a sequel, the Shadow of War, so I'm on a timeline and kinda in a hurry to get this game out there, I haven't really uploaded anything else than the ones I had before (already uploaded) just reschedule them for 11PM every day till the Shadow of Mordor is done, after the game is completely uploaded, I can return to my normal schedule.

What is your take on this?

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Thats a bad idea tbh, some videos will get good views and some less

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Thats a bad idea tbh, some videos will get good views and some less

It's not about the views, I don't care about them, if you were on a timeline to release something ASAP, trust me you'd do it too, even more so when the release of said game was around the corner, the shadow of war is getting released at 10th of the October, so of course I would be in a rush to do it.

What would I also wanna note out before you reply, is that if I uploaded 1 episode of Shadow of Mordor per day, then noway the game is getting uploaded before the release of the new game, instead of that, it gets done after the game releases, Let's Play's are competitive, people with the very first upload's = the most of the benefits.

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
It's not about the views, I don't care about them, if you were on a timeline to release something ASAP, trust me you'd do it too, even more so when the release of said game was around the corner, the shadow of war is getting released at 10th of the October, so of course I would be in a rush to do it.
Depends on a situation, I wouldn't do it even if I will be without videos 3 - 4 weeks.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Depends on a situation, I wouldn't do it even if I will be without videos 3 - 4 weeks.

What would I also wanna note out before you reply, is that if I uploaded 1 episode of Shadow of Mordor per day, then noway the game is getting uploaded before the release of the new game, instead of that, it gets done after the game releases, Let's Play's are competitive, people with the very first upload's = the most of the benefits.