Comedy Hey There, I'm Daya!

Daya Vera

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2017
YouTube
Hi! I'm Daya, and I have 2 youtube channels. Daya Vera is in Spanish, while Daya Vera 2 is in English. I enjoy doing it this way because I'm bilingual and I want to target both audiences. I was trying to target both in one channel but it was confusing for me and others, so I split it into 2.

My channels are comedy, rants and fashion. I enjoyed talking about controversial topics, but might have to lay down that for a bit since my vids were getting demonetized.

I'm here because I want to pursue my dreams of being a content creator and it feels like this is the right path to take. I love to make friends. If you are in the fashion/makeup or comedy/rants genre hit me up!

Daya Vera

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forums,
I'v got to say i have never seen someone with 2 channels in two different languages before, that's pretty cool.

-bmor
Im bilingual and I wanted to use that to my advantage so I made some vids in spanish and some in english. But instead of getting the audiences that speak spanish or english i was only getting the few that speak both. So now that i split into 2 it's starting to work better. Thanks! ;)
Please let me know how joining Freedom has improved your channel, Im super curious!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi! I'm Daya, and I have 2 youtube channels. Daya Vera is in Spanish, while Daya Vera 2 is in English. I enjoy doing it this way because I'm bilingual and I want to target both audiences. I was trying to target both in one channel but it was confusing for me and others, so I split it into 2.

My channels are comedy, rants and fashion. I enjoyed talking about controversial topics, but might have to lay down that for a bit since my vids were getting demonetized.

I'm here because I want to pursue my dreams of being a content creator and it feels like this is the right path to take. I love to make friends. If you are in the fashion/makeup or comedy/rants genre hit me up!
Hello how are you? Welcome to freedom hope you like :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Daya!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the community :)

Indeed a good idea to split your channels for the languages! For the friends part you came to the right place with our friendly forums ^^