Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Why?
I would say I'm a pretty experienced editor. I've been editing on and off for about 7 years, but now I'd like to practice some more and get better (I rarely have anything to edit, so I never get to get better), therefore I'm now offering to edit for you for free.

What?
If you have videos that require more work than normal playthrough videos, (Like funny moments, vlogs, etc.) I can do that.

How?
Just tell me your ideas, and when I finish a video you can tell me if you want me to do something different. However, I do not want to be told "exactly" what do do, as some creative freedom is more fun to me.

Just hit me a pm with a previous video of yours (if you want),
and you're skype or another way of getting in contact.

Payment
After a while, if you like my work, maybe we can arrange some kind of deal, where I can get a small percentage of the videos I edit, but for now I really just want to edit for free. :)

Software
I use premiere pro for editing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504409289][/DOUBLEPOST]In case you're wondering. Raw footage can be sent through any cloud service like Google Drive.

Last edited:

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Why?
I would say I'm a pretty experienced editor. I've been editing on and off for about 7 years, but now I'd like to practice some more and get better (I rarely have anything to edit, so I never get to get better), therefore I'm now offering to edit for you for free.

What?
If you have videos that require more work than normal playthrough videos, (Like funny moments, vlogs, etc.) I can do that.

How?
Just tell me your ideas, and when I finish a video you can tell me if you want me to do something different. However, I do not want to be told "exactly" what do do, as some creative freedom is more fun to me.

Payment
After a while, if you like my work, maybe we can arrange some kind of deal, where I can get a small percentage of the videos I edit, but for now I really just want to edit for free. :)

Software
[DOUBLEPOST=1504409289][/DOUBLEPOST]In case you're wondering. Raw footage can be sent through any cloud service like Google Drive.
Do you have skype or discord to contact u ?

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Hey, if you still have time to edit my videos as well I'd greatly appreciate it seeing I don't always have the time to put into them like I really wouldile to, my skype: thedeluxe74

Jay Dakid

Rising User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Why?

What?

How?

Payment

Software

Hey man if you want to help me out with some edits it could really help my channel out. I could put you in my descriptions as well. DM me on twitter if you're interested. @jaydakid8

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Why?

What?

How?

Payment

Software
Dm me bro

ResetPatrick

New User
Oct 7, 2017
YouTube
Hey, man. I'd really love to get with you and pick your brain because I'm hoping to become a better editor myself. I do have a few things in mind, and I think my own capabilities just aren't sharp enough to do what I need to do. Hit me up on Twitter at ResetPatrick.

Hussain12

Rising User
Oct 19, 2017
YouTube
H
Why?

What?

How?

Payment

Software
[DOUBLEPOST=1504409289][/DOUBLEPOST]In case you're wondering. Raw footage can be sent through any cloud service like Google Drive.[/QUOTE
I need you to edit my video I'm close to making money I'll pay you when I can
I would like for you to edit my video close to get money I'll pay you if you do good

Last edited:

Jake Kapusta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Why?

What?

How?

Payment

Software
Hey man please message me, or, even better, dm me on twitter, my twitter is @JazzaOfficial

Thanks for your time ;)

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
Why?

What?

How?

Payment

Software
i dont want my videos edited for me i just would like some tips and pointers from you if you don't mind i would love to discuss all the neat tricks and pick your brain a little bit.... not a zombie i promise

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Why?

What?

How?

Payment

Software
Ok sure i would be interested to take interest but instead can you edit video for a friend of mine irl and on Youtubr known as RebelixWolf? He close to 100 subs and his editin skills are like a beginner. It would mean a lot to me