YouTube Views Milestone Over 25K Views! And my first ever livestream!

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
I just want to say that I've reached 25k views for the past few days! I'm delighted that even I don't have that much of subscribers, people still do come across my videos from time to time :) Now I guess I have to aim for 50K views but I need to make more content I guess!

In addition, I finally did my first livestream, I can never do it before since my connection is so slow, but now that everything is fine now, I think I'll become both a YouTuber and a livestreamer, especially livestreams on youtube gaming is starting to go around.

Hope you can come and visit my channel!

Thank you!

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
dude, that really great, i can tell you will have no problem reaching that goal, live streaming is the best way to gin an audience/sub base.. haha most of my subs are people that stopped by on my streams, so keep up the good work yo

Reactions: KentMarionVG

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I just want to say that I've reached 25k views for the past few days! I'm delighted that even I don't have that much of subscribers, people still do come across my videos from time to time :) Now I guess I have to aim for 50K views but I need to make more content I guess!

In addition, I finally did my first livestream, I can never do it before since my connection is so slow, but now that everything is fine now, I think I'll become both a YouTuber and a livestreamer, especially livestreams on youtube gaming is starting to go around.

Hope you can come and visit my channel!

Thank you!
Well done and keep it up! :)

Reactions: KentMarionVG