Gaming HELLO I AM MIGHTY TURTLE

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys, I am Mighty Turtle.

I am from New Zealand. and I have had a YouTube channel for just over a year, but, I took a break for quite a while.. life ya know..

but I'm back now and going for early access/alpha/beta games for my uploads, have a couple already, and getting more soon, really getting into survival games..

would love suggestions for custom battles in Beast Battle Simulator, if you want to know what that is, here is a link to one of my vids:

and other than that, at the moment I am trying to make a series of 7 Days To Die.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello guys, I am Mighty Turtle.

I am from New Zealand. and I have had a YouTube channel for just over a year, but, I took a break for quite a while.. life ya know..

but I'm back now and going for early access/alpha/beta games for my uploads, have a couple already, and getting more soon, really getting into survival games..

would love suggestions for custom battles in Beast Battle Simulator, if you want to know what that is, here is a link to one of my vids:

and other than that, at the moment I am trying to make a series of 7 Days To Die.
Hello welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here! :)

Reactions: Mighty Turtle

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Mighty Turtle!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. You're a rare kind of turtle, or is that normal in the turtle world?

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums(We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Last edited:

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi Mighty Turtle!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. You're a rare kind of turtle, or is that normal in the turtle world?

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
Does my sub button not work?? I can see it, I just assumed it was fine..I'm getting up in credits assigns I'll get more into chat, I'm on my phone most of the time Ann's it gets a bit weird sometimes, bit the only reason I don't use it much[DOUBLEPOST=1505334181][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Mighty Turtle!

Thank you though I'll look into things when I finish work[DOUBLEPOST=1505334337][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Mighty Turtle!

P.s. all turtles are mighty.. Some though more mighty than others

Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Does my sub button not work?? I can see it, I just assumed it was fine..I'm getting up in credits assigns I'll get more into chat, I'm on my phone most of the time Ann's it gets a bit weird sometimes, bit the only reason I don't use it much[DOUBLEPOST=1505334181][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you though I'll look into things when I finish work[DOUBLEPOST=1505334337][/DOUBLEPOST]
P.s. all turtles are mighty.. Some though more mighty than others

Oh apologies, I meant to redirect you to a partner badge (if you are already partnered with Freedom!) rather than the sub button, your sub button is working fine. It is late hours here and my brain is a floof :x

If you want a better forum browsing interface for mobile, you should definitely check out Tapatalk.

And wow, I learn smtng new erryday on the forums. I just assumed turtles were generally more gentle than mighty :D

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Oh apologies, I meant to redirect you to a partner badge (if you are already partnered with Freedom!) rather than the sub button, your sub button is working fine. It is late hours here and my brain is a floof :x

If you want a better forum browsing interface for mobile, you should definitely check out Tapatalk.

And wow, I learn smtng new erryday on the forums. I just assumed turtles were generally more gentle than mighty :D
The partner badge thing is annoying me, I'll deal with that later, it's taken like 2 days and and, Idk maybe I did something wrong after the chat to request invite.

How do you think turtles live so long?? Definitely mighty

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I love your username! You have a lot of content but they're all so long to watch. Have you thought about doing a few short videos with just the funny parts or the most interesting thing? I think it would help boost your channel views because people love to share funny short clips. :)
I'm looking at getting something to start editing ith and I will get more into shorter vids, but at the moment I'm using bandicut and you can only cut and join vids as far as I know