What's your dream job?

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Two choices for me personally.
1) (Hard but realistic, currently studying it :) ) Game/Software/Web Developer! I find it extremely fun and satisfying to write code and seeing your vision come to life on the screen with the possibility that others might one day make use of/have fun with it :D
2) (Easier in a way but not very realistic..) Gaming Youtuber! 'Cuz who doesn't want to spend all day having fun playing games with friends, possibly both old and new :D (I could even develop software on my free time if i felt the need!)

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Anthropologist! :) I'm currently working to make enough money to start studying next year, it really depends on how it all goes. But I can't wait :D

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hmmm I dont particularly have a "job" in mind, but I do want to move to Japan, given the opportunity. I am quite interested in the asian culture, so any opportunity to go and work there is a dream come true :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Well... Let's see...

• Filmmaker (Editor for someone like Animal Logic or a Game Trailer Editor like Darek Lieu or even just a indie filmmaker)
  • Game Developer (no AAA studios left in Sydney so I'll probably have to start my own)
  • Web or App Developer
  • Freelancer in any of the above
Basically something in the areas of IT or Media.
I would love to do some freelance stuff but a full time job at a studio would rock!

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Social Media account manager for some large company or star, the kind of one that can travel with them around the world. Managing my channel has given me a fair few good pointers on my CV and I also create review articles for flightsim.com, this all started before I even had 500 subscribers! Just goes to show what happens when you focus on what you want.....

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I'd love to do some game development, I tried to get into it with a friend and we stopped because it was far more stressful than we thought out would be.. (we knew it wouldn't be easy, but it was just so much of a hassle). For now though I'm just happy making videos and earning enough to keep a kushy lifestyle

17fthigh

Rising User
Sep 18, 2017
Latvia
YouTube
snappysounds
Basically if you're earning money with what you love doing, you can't call that a job because that's what you enjoy doing. When I hear a word "job" it associates with something unpleasant. I'm already earning some money with grapic designing so I'm all good, dream slowly coming true!

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
Even though I'm already a Systems Administrator or basically an IT guy, I would love to be part of Game Dev studio. Recently I've been thinking that I enjoy the arts more compared to being so technical on your field all the time, so I might teach myself someday.

But if you're talking about a farfetched dream that you think wouldn't happen in our life time, I would love to explore space and be a captain of my own star ship, just like the show. (I hope you get the reference) :)

Reactions: Mighty Turtle