• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
This has been raised a few times in the past. The last official statement on the matter was that when we did have TubeBuddy, such a small percentage of the Freedom! user base was active and using it that it made the investment (quite a large amount) simply not worth it.

Previously we have put out questions / polls to see what the demand is like, and it was still only a very small percentage of the user base that would use it, making it simply not viable.

However we never know what will happen in the future,

AllanLetsPlay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
AllanLetsPlay
This has been raised a few times in the past. The last official statement on the matter was that when we did have TubeBuddy, such a small percentage of the Freedom! user base was active and using it that it made the investment (quite a large amount) simply not worth it.

Previously we have put out questions / polls to see what the demand is like, and it was still only a very small percentage of the user base that would use it, making it simply not viable.

However we never know what will happen in the future,
thank you for the replay Fourth Wall Games i understand why it may not come back like you say you never know

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Yes I agree with you their Freedom should bring back Tubebuddy as I know know alot of people even myself used it. It was a great feature that helped me with so many things on my channel. The best feature was the keyword feature that would generate all of the tags for your videos. Interesting Fact - Around 10 months ago I actually did a giveaway with Tubebuddy they give me a years full membership account to give away to one of my subscribers. The account was worth around $115 so my subscribers weren't complaining. I hope to see Tube buddy come back to Freedom in the future.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day.

Reactions: AllanLetsPlay

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Sadly Tubebuddy wants to charge us more per month per user than those users make. Essentially they want to charge us a flat price per month per user. For the sake of simplicity let's say the per month price is $5 per user. There's no flexability for users who make less than this set amount let alone whether Freedom makes that amount off of the channel.

Essentially we carried TubeBuddy at a loss for a while hoping that the data would show us significant channel growth but it simply didn't other than a few isolated cases where the channel owner was particularly well positioned for market potential already and just needed a little push or productivity tools.

In the end Tubebuddy can make a difference and REALLY help a channel but paying the bill for everyone put us in a position where we were paying out more than we could possibly make back. We might enter into talks with them again but it would need to be with terms that made sense for all parties :)

Reactions: Vigilant

AllanLetsPlay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
AllanLetsPlay
Sadly Tubebuddy wants to charge us more per month per user than those users make. Essentially they want to charge us a flat price per month per user. For the sake of simplicity let's say the per month price is $5 per user. There's no flexability for users who make less than this set amount let alone whether Freedom makes that amount off of the channel.

Essentially we carried TubeBuddy at a loss for a while hoping that the data would show us significant channel growth but it simply didn't other than a few isolated cases where the channel owner was particularly well positioned for market potential already and just needed a little push or productivity tools.

In the end Tubebuddy can make a difference and REALLY help a channel but paying the bill for everyone put us in a position where we were paying out more than we could possibly make back. We might enter into talks with them again but it would need to be with terms that made sense for all parties :)
i was looking at the pro upgrade on tubebuddy plus you get audiohero tubertools and jukedeck all for free i hope you could do another deal with them soon..[DOUBLEPOST=1496781110][/DOUBLEPOST]

or maybe you could do a deal with tubertools Nick Nimmin is the owner

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Tubebuddy actually has a free version In case you didn't already know.
You can also try out freedoms app: Heartbeat which is a great alternative.
Other apps include VIDIQ and socialblade.

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
Sorry for necroing this post-

Would perhaps George promoting ways to use it or having a YouTuber who likes TubeBuddy make a series on Freedom!s main channel go well?

Sure TubeBuddy is not going to get you 15000 subscribers overnight, but there is no doubt in my mind that they help with their tags and other things for your channel. I very much enjoyed using them and if possible I would like it to be brought back.

I think that if there was a recurring Freedom! series going way in depth about how it can help your channel and showing newer Freedom! members how it can accelerate their channel can help.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Sorry for necroing this post-

Would perhaps George promoting ways to use it or having a YouTuber who likes TubeBuddy make a series on Freedom!s main channel go well?

Sure TubeBuddy is not going to get you 15000 subscribers overnight, but there is no doubt in my mind that they help with their tags and other things for your channel. I very much enjoyed using them and if possible I would like it to be brought back.

I think that if there was a recurring Freedom! series going way in depth about how it can help your channel and showing newer Freedom! members how it can accelerate their channel can help.

Hi,

You may not be aware of this however freedom actually had a tool called heartbeat which is a competitor with tubebuddy. While tubebuddy is a great tool they are focussing on heartbeat. There would be no need for a tubebuddy series as it would take away from heartbeat and they may loose potential users.

Feel free to use the thousands of tutorials readily abaliable for tubebuddy online.

Thanks