YouTube Increase in Subs and Views

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have heard that if you put more tags and better thumbnails with titles then you have a better chance of gaining those subs as well with views. Does anyone else have any tips for this at all? Any comment will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Tags are good for the search results and thumbnails make your video's more eye catching. The title shows what the video is about so in terms it indeed helps. The tips section on the forums can give you some good insight for this :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I have heard that if you put more tags and better thumbnails with titles then you have a better chance of gaining those subs as well with views. Does anyone else have any tips for this at all? Any comment will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Completely agreeing with Twilight Prinze here :D, it helps quite a bit indeed!

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Look into tools like Tube Buddy or Vid IQ ,they will help you see what tags represent you well and also....super important....allow you to see what the really popular channels use as tags to draw the search engine attention and raise their chances of being found high on the list.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
That is true make thumbnails that pop and making I guess "click bait" titles but that are real and you'll grow way more and faster

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Titles play a big role. I learned that the hard way.

Informative titles are painfully important. You can have the nicest, most eye-catching and awesomest thumbnail of all time, but your title makes no sense, or doesn't make the viewer at least curious to possibly click, then it's useless.

Titles and Thumbnails need to work together. The thumbnail catches the eye, the title decides if they will got the extra mile and click.