GFX New Intro

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
It gets blurred and brightened

Looks good, personally I would have toned down the brightness so it does get brighter, but not as much as it does now.
I would also gaussian blur it a little more. (or any blur really..)

For the logo, I think the text looks more HD than the actual logo, so maybe you need to enlarge the logo in a image editing software (possibly a canvas of 1000x1000) and recolour each of the pixels. (Just enlarging it won't work as the image is probably not a vector, therefore it doesn't keep the quality.
In the end, a 1000x1000 image will look more HD than a 500x500 since there is more pixels leading to better definition.

You don't need to do either of what I said, but that would be what I would have tried to do.

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
i wouldn't suggest using that on a video, maybe use it on you're YouTube page for the mean while it seems to be abit long and will put a certain amount of viewers off bro!

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
i wouldn't suggest using that on a video, maybe use it on you're YouTube page for the mean while it seems to be abit long and will put a certain amount of viewers off bro!
I added the extra part in the front for some footage like something funny or whatever then it goes into the intro then into the actually video, the gameplay in the background is just for testing purposes

Reactions: Denntonn

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
I added the extra part in the front for some footage like something funny or whatever then it goes into the intro then into the actually video, the gameplay in the background is just for testing purposes
ah okai then that's nice to see thumbs up for the content lad!