Request Can you tell me what you think :)

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
first thing wich peaks my eye is the bad fps
reduce the game settings a bit to get better fps
micro voice is good the only thing wich needs improvement is the background noise
do u have a open headset?
closed ones (around the ear) dont make much noise which ends up getting recorded by the micro itself
turtle beach are nice ones^^ the volume is fine aswell^^
ur thumbnail is hard to read change some colors in the text^^
for a good look at thumbnails look at ur channel from a viewers perspective^^

Reactions: reece w

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Just as Xellius said, lower the settings for the game to get a better FPS. Being very jumpy it will turn people off, even though you're talking over the game, visually some people may not want to watch it being so jumpy.
You have an echo in the audio which can be a bit distracting. Try and get something that won't reverberate your voice.
Also, get some energy into it. When you speak there's very little energy and it seems monotone. It's not bad, I've seen other people commentate and it's like watching paint dry. You have a bit of energy already in the video, but just up-it a bit more.

reece w

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2017
YouTube
thanks for the tip :)[DOUBLEPOST=1503151913][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just as Xellius said, lower the settings for the game to get a better FPS. Being very jumpy it will turn people off, even though you're talking over the game, visually some people may not want to watch it being so jumpy.
You have an echo in the audio which can be a bit distracting. Try and get something that won't reverberate your voice.
Also, get some energy into it. When you speak there's very little energy and it seems monotone. It's not bad, I've seen other people commentate and it's like watching paint dry. You have a bit of energy already in the video, but just up-it a bit more.
yeah i figured out why there was the echo and for when it next happens ill make sure it wont echo , and again than you for your tip