Fun and Games if you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
can you help me how to activate linke channel in freedom
Not quite sure what you mean by linked account setting? If you mean how to partner with Freedom you need to apply at www.freedom.tm and then wait for your channel to be reviewed. Make sure that you have some public videos, have an active monetisation policy and no copyright or community strikes

gunsage

Freedom! Member
This is something I've contemplated heavily. If I could do one thing for the rest of my life, it would probably be living in a humble shack somewhere just outside civilization. I would have a laptop so I could integrate with the outside world on my terms, but for the most part I would work out, train in martial arts, meditate, enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, and be alone. It's not that I dislike the outside world; it's that I so rarely get that feeling of isolation anymore.

Back in the 2005 to 2007 range, I worked literally out in the middle of nowhere doing security overnight. There was so much quietness, calmness, and alone time that I was able to get ALL of my college work done quickly and effortlessly, but I was also able to knock out who even knows how many DS, PSP, and GBA titles (PS2 titles as well as there was a TV in the guard shack). I didn't slack in my security duties either. I was actually one of the best security officers the company had had in a long time.

Sadly, in 2007 I graduated from college (funny that I would start that sentence with "sadly") and ended up moving into more technical jobs. I really miss it.

Reactions: Row
D

Deleted member 17740

I would most likely try to have as much fun as possible :D