Solved What does Freedom! spend 40% of the money I earn on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdem Alsırt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
Aydın - Didim
YouTube
TBronyGamer
Hi. I have a question... I'm starting earn money on YouTube and %60 revenue shared but what Freedom did %40 of my money? I mean Freedom pays for ads for my channel or more faster grow? :) Freedom pays %40 money to Google ads for my channel? What they did?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi. I have a question... I'm starting earn money on YouTube and %60 revenue shared but what Freedom did %40 of my money? I mean Freedom pays for ads for my channel or more faster grow? :) Freedom pays %40 money to Google ads for my channel? What they did?
It is used for improvement like new tools, sponsorships, music and more :)

Reactions: Erdem Alsırt
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom uses the money generated from its users to help get more tools and sponsorships for its partners, which are also outlined on the Freedom dashboard. Of course some of the money gained might also go towards paying staff, building costs etc, which can be expected with any network.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Which sponsorship would you prefer for me? For more daily subscribers and views? :)
I can recommend using Epoxy it is a useful tool that let's you schedule posts on social media along with your Youtube. Get handy with that program and you will certainly notice a difference :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.