Solved I can't create post on "Promote Yourself!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I check and i'm already connected but, still i can't create any post on "Promote Yourself" section? By the way i need to get YouTube verified badge? Can i get this Badge?
Posting in the promote yourself section is restricted for Full Members of the forums, this either means once you have achieved 30 forum posts or if you are partnered with Freedom once you have requested your shiny partner badge - more info has already been linked above about that.

Once you have connected this is normally updated on your account within a short while, especially if you connect your forum account to your Freedom dashboard this should be done within 24 hours at the most. As for the Youtube verified badge, if you mean the blue verified tick, this is only achievable once you have 100K subscribers - I shall outline Freedom's stance on this below for your reference
" As your MCN, we can apply on your behalf if there is strong evidence the channel is official and owned by you, and meets AT LEAST the following requirements:

• No copyright content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No spam (content)
  • No content ID issues (we can see this, so don't try getting around it)
  • Public videos (if your videos are on private, we are unable to start the verification process)
  • Has a big audience (100,000 subscribers or more)"

Reactions: Erdem Alsırt
Upvote 0

Erdem Alsırt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
Aydın - Didim
YouTube
TBronyGamer
Posting in the promote yourself section is restricted for Full Members of the forums, this either means once you have achieved 30 forum posts or if you are partnered with Freedom once you have requested your shiny partner badge - more info has already been linked above about that.

Once you have connected this is normally updated on your account within a short while, especially if you connect your forum account to your Freedom dashboard this should be done within 24 hours at the most. As for the Youtube verified badge, if you mean the blue verified tick, this is only achievable once you have 100K subscribers - I shall outline Freedom's stance on this below for your reference
" As your MCN, we can apply on your behalf if there is strong evidence the channel is official and owned by you, and meets AT LEAST the following requirements:

• No copyright content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No spam (content)
  • No content ID issues (we can see this, so don't try getting around it)
  • Public videos (if your videos are on private, we are unable to start the verification process)
  • Has a big audience (100,000 subscribers or more)"
Umm but some people get blue verified badge without 100K subscribers... But how?

Upvote 0

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Reactions: Erdem Alsırt
Upvote 0