Request What games should I record in ps4

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I want recommendations because I don't know which games to buy for ps4
Ok in that case, what sort of games / game genres do you usually play? Are you more of a single player person or does the thrill of multiplayer interest you more?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I usually play most games however I dont want a first person shooter

Ooh, that is quite awkward as most hyped games at the moment are first person shooters. You could always play Rocket League :p

I would also advise adding all PS PLUS games to your library, then download any of the games that look like a fun game and maybe try a let's play series.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Before you make a decision of what to record, look it up and see what kind of competition and how much competition you're going to go up against. Odds are with many popular games (GTA, CoD, Minecraft, The Last of Us) that you'll never get many views because you'll be put up against titanic channels.

In the case of GTA, you're going against Vanoss and his crew. You'll never get on the first page. You'll come close if you get a video on a new expansion really quickly. But that's a strong maybe and you still won't get on the first page.
In the case of Minecraft, you're going against many titans where their entire brand is based around it.
In the case of CoD, there aren't as many titan channels as Minecraft, but there are thousands of channels where it is all they do.

You get the memo. You won't get far with throwing things that won't stick.

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Grab your game stack and search up each one on YouTube. View multiple videos for each game. After that, think on how you can be different from everyone else. Think of a way for your content to stand out. Sure big games have a lot of creators making videos of them but with that comes a bigger audience. I upload Call of Duty because it is my favorite game and I love to play it. The recording, editing process is not an inconvenience for me because I do enjoy the game i make content on.

Reactions: zerkcrator