FFF 'Freedom' to choose (July 21st)

What would you like to see more of in the FFF?

• More credit giveaways

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • More introductions highlighted

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • More announcements (when applicable)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • More milestone / achievements

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Highlighted giveaways / competitions (when applicable)

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family, I realise it hasn't been a full three weeks already but with our resident Senpai @Nerd being out of town this week, I said I would cover - hopefully I don't mess things up then.

~~ Announcements ~~

So starting off with some unfortunate news first, as you may have seen @Fourth Wall Games games has now left the Forum team, while we understand the reasons it's still a shame seeing a valued member of the team go. If you would like to share the love, or indeed any stories you might have of interacting with them down below, who knows you may be awarded with some cheeky credits :p

Moving onto more happier announcements the July Forum contest is still ongoing so please let us know your best ideas to be implemented into the Freedom! network to help the most partners possible. So far we have have some very detailed suggestions, both by @LW001 and @Showcase One so please keep them coming. Please note that as usual there is conditions for the contest and all information can be found on the announcement thread here

Lastly we always value your feedback and suggestions on these, and other threads, so as an added incentive the first five comments on this week's FFF will receive 10 free forum credits - please note this is limited to one per person and it must be a worthwhile post, no one word replies.

~~ Milestones ~~

It's always nice to be able to celebrate hitting a particular milestone and achievement, both feeling the satisfaction and joy, but what makes this even better?? Well sharing it with your extended family of course, so as always here are a few of our honourable mentions for this week.

- Starting off with @Paranoia Origins 2 who posted a nicely detailed breakdown of their accomplishments, not only hitting 1,087 subscribers, 14,114 watch minutes, 3,229 views and reaching 145 uploads (amongst many more). I want to take the time to say once again congratulations from the Forum team, and if you would like to share the joy then please don't hesitate to swing by their original post located here

- Don't forget that milestone / achievement's don't necessarily need to be YouTube related in regards to views / subscribers, our next mention @NoDragonsPlz recently got their first donation and we all think that must be an amazing feeling. If you would like to share in the congratulations please do so here

- Our last mention goes to @Techno Creeper for gaining an impressive 23 subscribers in one stream of Roblox. While I confess I had no idea what that was, and had to Google it, I just wanted to say a big well done on that staggering growth, especially after the one stream. If you would like to share the love then please do so here

~~ Introductions ~~

It's always a pleasure to welcome new members into the Freedom! Family, and as such we encourage new users who have just joined us to create an introduction template to outline themselves / their channel to the community. Be as creative as you want, and if you ever get stuck we do have a helpful introduction template you can use. Here are a few introductions that caught out eye the last week

- @R&BACE created a simplistic introduction, and in turned learnt more ways to promote their brand and their channel, see their post here

- @Two Chaps definitely was unique (in a good way might I add), bringing a new take on a motoring review YouTube channel. If you would like to say hello, and give a Freedom! Family welcome to Rich and Andy then please don't hesitate to visit their thread here

- Let's all welcome give a friendly Freedom Forum welcome to Joe, who found Freedom! from a smaller youtuber that i was watching and whose hobbies include gaming, talking to people, and just having fun. If you would like to view their thread you can do so here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Preferably I'd like to see that Freedom! adds a section for reporting people when being inappropriate and immature, I haven't seen anyone acting like this and it's quite good as it's quite a large community, Freedom! should keep up the good work, personally there are no ways of improvements to me for Freedom! :)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Thank you for taking over @zeke morgan ! I wish I was around to write the FFF but i've been out and about this whole week, I'll be back with FFF next week ;)

Also.
Preferably I'd like to see that Freedom! adds a section for reporting people when being inappropriate and immature, I haven't seen anyone acting like this and it's quite good as it's quite a large community, Freedom! should keep up the good work, personally there are no ways of improvements to me for Freedom! :)
Do you mean a section for reporting on forums ? For inappropriate people around forums we already have the "report" button under every post and thread created, you can use that to report any rule violations and we will handle that :)

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thank you for taking over @zeke morgan ! I wish I was around to write the FFF but i've been out and about this whole week, I'll be back with FFF next week ;)

Also.

Do you mean a section for reporting on forums ? For inappropriate people around forums we already have the "report" button under every post and thread created, you can use that to report any rule violations and we will handle that :)
Yeah but like a reporting section with proof etc so it gets dealt with quicker and effective, it's also a good idea to leave the reporter anonymous.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Yeah but like a reporting section with proof etc so it gets dealt with quicker and effective, it's also a good idea to leave the reporter anonymous.
Hmm, well whatever you report via Report button is submitted to staff including the proof (the thread or post that was reported). As for reports being anonymous, well only forums staff really gets to look at them, people that were reported will not know who has done so. Id say its already a decently working system, though let us know if there's anything we could improve :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Wait you need a detailed comment? I just want credits lol (jk please don't invalidate this)

The contest may actually be the most interesting one yet, especially as many people are angry about Freedom! and don't want to show it. Making a contest on it does give an incentive for it. The entries by Showcase and Dev_J are pretty big competitors (y) (Y)

Now my only fear left is that the suggestions won't reach anyone who cares...

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Hello Freedom! Family, I realise it hasn't been a full three weeks already but with our resident Senpai @Nerd being out of town this week, I said I would cover - hopefully I don't mess things up then.

~~ Announcements ~~

So starting off with some unfortunate news first, as you may have seen @Fourth Wall Games games has now left the Forum team, while we understand the reasons it's still a shame seeing a valued member of the team go. If you would like to share the love, or indeed any stories you might have of interacting with them down below, who knows you may be awarded with some cheeky credits :p

Moving onto more happier announcements the July Forum contest is still ongoing so please let us know your best ideas to be implemented into the Freedom! network to help the most partners possible. So far we have have some very detailed suggestions, both by @LW001 and @Showcase One so please keep them coming. Please note that as usual there is conditions for the contest and all information can be found on the announcement thread here

Lastly we always value your feedback and suggestions on these, and other threads, so as an added incentive the first five comments on this week's FFF will receive 10 free forum credits - please note this is limited to one per person and it must be a worthwhile post, no one word replies.

~~ Milestones ~~

It's always nice to be able to celebrate hitting a particular milestone and achievement, both feeling the satisfaction and joy, but what makes this even better?? Well sharing it with your extended family of course, so as always here are a few of our honourable mentions for this week.

- Starting off with @Paranoia Origins 2 who posted a nicely detailed breakdown of their accomplishments, not only hitting 1,087 subscribers, 14,114 watch minutes, 3,229 views and reaching 145 uploads (amongst many more). I want to take the time to say once again congratulations from the Forum team, and if you would like to share the joy then please don't hesitate to swing by their original post located here

- Don't forget that milestone / achievement's don't necessarily need to be YouTube related in regards to views / subscribers, our next mention @NoDragonsPlz recently got their first donation and we all think that must be an amazing feeling. If you would like to share in the congratulations please do so here

- Our last mention goes to @Techno Creeper for gaining an impressive 23 subscribers in one stream of Roblox. While I confess I had no idea what that was, and had to Google it, I just wanted to say a big well done on that staggering growth, especially after the one stream. If you would like to share the love then please do so here

~~ Introductions ~~

It's always a pleasure to welcome new members into the Freedom! Family, and as such we encourage new users who have just joined us to create an introduction template to outline themselves / their channel to the community. Be as creative as you want, and if you ever get stuck we do have a helpful introduction template you can use. Here are a few introductions that caught out eye the last week

- @R&BACE created a simplistic introduction, and in turned learnt more ways to promote their brand and their channel, see their post here

- @Two Chaps definitely was unique (in a good way might I add), bringing a new take on a motoring review YouTube channel. If you would like to say hello, and give a Freedom! Family welcome to Rich and Andy then please don't hesitate to visit their thread here

- Let's all welcome give a friendly Freedom Forum welcome to Joe, who found Freedom! from a smaller youtuber that i was watching and whose hobbies include gaming, talking to people, and just having fun. If you would like to view their thread you can do so here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Lots of great things happened in the past week and looking forward to what more is to come :)

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I feel honored to he mentioned in this post! It was indeed a large sense of appreciation when I got my first donation, and this also fills the same feeling!