What Game Got You Into Gaming?

ZeeKiwi

New User
Jun 27, 2017
In all honesty I absolutely got into gaming videos because of FrankieonPCin1080P! He puts so much effort and quality work into his videos that I absolutely model myself after. I believe every viewer deserves quality and the utmost effort into the videos they watch.

NuieG

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
5Empark17
The first game i ever played was mario for the super nintendo but the game that made me really love gaming was kingdom hearts i still own all of them and am waiting for kingdom hearts 3 that game was fantastic

InfamousVigilante

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2016
I played many games before but I guess the one that made me say I am going to continue buying was Dead Or Alive beach volleyball because I use to play volleyball a lot lol

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Cannot remember what specific game it was, since, I was really young back when I first got my computer, and, it was around 90's, somewhere 95/98 if I know properly, but it was some type of flight simulator or something, a game about shooting aliens or whatever in space, I even have a picture of me playing the game in my photo albums.

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
On PC it HAS to be ArmA: Armed Assault. Got it from my mum's friend's boyfriend after he got Arma 2 along with two other games, it was the ONLY one I ever played and the sole game I played for maybe 2 years? Never really did the campaign but the editor just fascinated me for hours on end.

I also have fond memories of Drawn to Life on my old Nintendo DSi. The first game was the better of the two, but both I completed and really got me into gaming from a secondary point of view. Would probably play it all again today if I had the chance to! xD

Walter Butler

New User
Sep 9, 2017
YouTube
The game the got me into gaming is going to have to be COD: Black Ops it was the first game I ever really enjoyed with the competitive multiplayer you know where you can Trash Talk Stinky_Joe323 and the fun Zombies.

Kelly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Steffeh87
Definitely Halo for PC! It's where I met my gaming clan! I mean I was also into the Sims games before but Halo always counted for me as the one and only game that made me into a gamer.