YouTube Haven't uploaded in 2 months, what should I record?

ITSMEGLOO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2015
USA
YouTube
ItsTheGloo
I am looking for suggestions on what to record on my channel, as I haven't uploaded in the last two months. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you would like to see the type of content I have previously done then I would suggest looking at my channel which is linked underneath this post

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I am looking for suggestions on what to record on my channel, as I haven't uploaded in the last two months. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you would like to see the type of content I have previously done then I would suggest looking at my channel which is linked underneath this post
maybe do a minecraft horror map?

Joy Banerjee

Rising User
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
aikitsupport
Hello, There was a time i was not uploading Videos and Now i have made my own checklist and daily Tracker which i need to Meet... So i would like to suggest you to create a Planner What You want to Create for One Month and Set a Target Dates to Release the Videos and once you follow the trend like two vidoes in a week or daily Videos you will see increase in subscribers and views and that will boost you more that happened ith me as well - You can check Askjoyb in YouTube

Tacta Bros

New User
Jun 28, 2017
YouTube
Hey there my suggestion is posting something you enjoy playing but meanwhile is popular. Such as Garrys Mod, if you like it then Play It!