Gaming What is up guys and gals (of course)

XEKUTER

Rising User
Jun 23, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Hello. Im the newest member of the family here. Awesome network. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with yall. Heres my basic info. feel free to check out my channel and subscibe. I really really need it. :( Feel free to ask me anything. Im a friendly guy. :D

Well im just a 34 year old gamer. been gaming since late 80's. First console i owned was the NES, then later on SNES, SEGA GENESIS, GAMEGEAR, GAMEBOY, GAMEBOY COLOUR, N64, PS1, PS2, XBOX, PS3, PS4, PC.

I play all genres of gaming but mainly Call of Duty. I hope to bring entertaining gameplay to my audience.

Your name/alias: XEKUTER
Where are you from?: Jamaica
How old are you?: 34
How did you find Freedom!? Google
What made you join our forums?: to get to know me fellow Freedom family!
What are your hobbies?: Well Gaming of course. I also like to read. haha. i know. not your typical gamer huh. :p
What is your favorite food? Fish, Fish, Fish. I eat fish 6 days of the week. Its healthier. Give it a try. ;)
Why did you start YouTube? To get rich and famous!! What else? lol jk. Its a fun way with potential to earn a bit of extra cash
What is your biggest dream? Im a simple guy. I just wanna be able to live comfortably with my family.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gameplay and Game Reviews
How frequently do you upload?: Daily.

Last edited:

XEKUTER

Rising User
Jun 23, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Just a hint: don't beg for subscribers. I have done it... It doesn't look good...

Welcome to Freedom :) I am new myself and I have an introduction forum if you want to get to know me.
Lol you say dont beg? well lol I dont mind begging for subs man. Its hard starting from nothing man. Thanks for your advice btw.