Community ITS A ME PANDA, HELLLLOOOO

BigPANDA

New User
Jun 25, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys my name is BigPANDA and I'm glad to be here. One of my friends told me about Freedom, so I thought I should join. To my knowledge this is a good place to meet other creators and for everyone to help out with each others channel. So I'm glad to be part of the freedom family. I'm 19 as of right now, I'm about to turn 20. I have a gaming channel where I do lets plays and skits. I try to have a wide net for genre of games and will try any game at least once. I will always be a pizza dude, pizza is my answer to all of life problems. I'm from Texas, yeah, that place where all the over-sized fried food is at. I upload 2-3 videos a week, I would upload more, but college and work is something else. If I have extra time I post more per week. Well, I think that is about it, I'm glad to be here. If anyone has any experience with YouTube and have been doing it for a while, I would love to talk to you, or if you have any tips. Thank you

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums and the Freedom! family. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: BigPANDA