FREE LOGOS, BANNERS, THUMBNAILS ETC.

ZenoGFX

New User
Jun 15, 2017
I am an GFX designer who works for free but I must be given credit such as in the description and a shoutout after you have used my GFX. Linked is a logo I made for my personal youtube channel.

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)

Attachments

• Z.png
    Z.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 11

GoRanks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
India
YouTube
OfficialGoRanks
I am an GFX designer who works for free but I must be given credit such as in the description and a shoutout after you have used my GFX. Linked is a logo I made for my personal youtube channel.

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
Hello Zeno,
Will you make thumbnails for me? I am currently making content (walkthrough/let's play) on "illusoria" which is a indie game.

Yusuf

New User
Jun 17, 2017
I am a Minecraft youtuber can you make me minecraft related graphics? If you need my twitter to contact me just ask

IkaikaTech Gaming

Jun 20, 2016

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
Can you make me thumbnails for my Video contact me on discord IkaikaTexh#3760 or email me [email protected]

Jorge Martins

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
Brazil
YouTube
ojorgeNTC
Hi friend, I am with a channel with videos of tecnology and gameplays, his name is Virtualmente, (this is a portuguese name) could you make a Banner and if possible to the Logo for my channel? I would like something more "simple" rather than flashy, or it may be the model you think is best, Thanks

My twitter is @ ojorgeNTC if need be.

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
deal, only thing i need is a logo and perhaps a back up banner. but what im looking is a logo that would work well with my profile picture.

ZenoGFX

New User
Jun 15, 2017
Hi friend, I am with a channel with videos of tecnology and gameplays, his name is Virtualmente, (this is a portuguese name) could you make a Banner and if possible to the Logo for my channel? I would like something more "simple" rather than flashy, or it may be the model you think is best, Thanks

My twitter is @ ojorgeNTC if need be.
Sure but I cant find you on twitter. Just follow me @Zeno10_

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I would like to have one well I do have one but is it possible that u create one I will see which one I would rather use

2k Vlogger

New User
Jun 5, 2017
YouTube

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
Can u make me channel art?

UPDYTE GAMING

New User
Jun 30, 2017
Can you try to make me a logo for my youtube channel here are my contact's
Kik:jacoblee640
Facebook:jacob updyte

Insane Gamer

New User
May 6, 2017

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
HEY MAN I am a youtuber with 168 subscribers It would be awesome if you could make me a Logo? Btw I will sub to u