YouTube Face reveal

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
I'm thinking about doing a face reveal later this week, but I don't know whether to wait until I have more subs. What dother you guys think?

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
I did mine for the 100th sub. it was ok, made some video after with face cam. sub's liked it..

but not a fan of face cam tho. depends on the games i guess, some games i want to see your face on and others i just want to focus on the game and listen you to play. but it is up to you on how you do it, do not let other tell you what to do. and don't forget lighting and makeup ;) lol

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
I did mine for the 100th sub. it was ok, made some video after with face cam. sub's liked it..

but not a fan of face cam tho. depends on the games i guess, some games i want to see your face on and others i just want to focus on the game and listen you to play. but it is up to you on how you do it, do not let other tell you what to do. and don't forget lighting and makeup ;) lol
Yh, I'm thinkingredients of mainly using it for horror games and unbox ingredients videos. I've ordered a camera and I should have it tomorrow, just not sure when to use it. And yes I'll remember the make up, can't go on camera with foundation and mascara lmao

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Who cares what people think? What does it matter if a handful of twats don't like you? The worst that can happen is that one or two people won't like you. And the best that can happen is that a lot more people will feel they can engage with you more personally, and stick around or you'll even gain more subs by putting yourself out there. What is not important is what a handful of people think of you, so just be yourself and have fun on camera. Life is to short to care about what other people think. Do you think Casey Neistat got to where he is by worrying about face caming? :cool:

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Who cares what people think? What does it matter if a handful of twats don't like you? The worst that can happen is that one or two people won't like you. And the best that can happen is that a lot more people will feel they can engage with you more personally, and stick around or you'll even gain more subs by putting yourself out there. What is not important is what a handful of people think of you, so just be yourself and have fun on camera. Life is to short to care about what other people think. Do you think Casey Neistat got to where he is by worrying about face caming? :cool:
Thanks man, you're right, I've got myself a camera and I'm going to do a face reveal today, I'll be sure to post it on the 'promote yourself' forum once it is done.