freerunnerx10

New User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Freerunnerx10
Never got around to positing on the Freedom forums mainly because I have never seen this forum as a valuable investment of time I have often been busy creating content and promoting my stuff through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google PLUS etc.

Online I go by the name Freerunnerx10 ( in case you're wondering my real name is Nathan) I'm 19 years old and I am passionate about gaming, so much so that a long time ago I learnt that I could make videos about gaming upload them to Youtube and entertain people with the hope of making a viewers day better.

When it comes to making videos I try to make the best videos possible. I try to get good gameplay for my videos. I edit my videos in way that hopefully is appealing to the many. I create interesting and eye catching thumbnails that someday will hopefully draw in a bigger audience. I am a PC Gamer and I play a lot of FPS games as well as a few Survival games.

I thought I would just post and Introduce myself post just to see if It gets any responses and see what people think. From here on out I plan on looking for people to collaborate with (PC Gaming) and see If I can find UK Youtubers who play similar games. Because for me Youtube has gotten to the point where I'm making content but it's not getting seen by anyone apart from myself during editing a few friends and maybe the odd viewer once in a blue moon. It has literally gotten to the point where I get more BOT spam comments saying "great video I liked and subscribed (no you didn't) also check out my channel" then actual real people commenting giving me feedback.