Wow who plays? why? is it worth?

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Hello,
I finally thinkign to try out the WoW but I dnt knwo if its will be worth it jsut ebcause Im not the one who plays 24/7 I like to play lots of games a once (thats the one of the points why I started the youtube channel), and I will be able to play mmo only like few hours a day mby some days longer some days less.

So the question what is so interesting in WoW, is it worth to buy it and also how much time it will too just by playing few hours a day to become some what strong.

Also Im one of those who like crafting/fishing etc. ( was playing runescape back then alot so in love with skilling)
how is it in WoW.

Mby u play another MMO and know a good one with decent crafting/gathering mechanics and interesting gameplay?

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
Hello,
I finally thinkign to try out the WoW but I dnt knwo if its will be worth it jsut ebcause Im not the one who plays 24/7 I like to play lots of games a once (thats the one of the points why I started the youtube channel), and I will be able to play mmo only like few hours a day mby some days longer some days less.

So the question what is so interesting in WoW, is it worth to buy it and also how much time it will too just by playing few hours a day to become some what strong.

Also Im one of those who like crafting/fishing etc. ( was playing runescape back then alot so in love with skilling)
how is it in WoW.

Mby u play another MMO and know a good one with decent crafting/gathering mechanics and interesting gameplay?

i havent played wow for a solid amount of time since cata, but there are plenty of side quests and skills you can level up. I currently refer to myself as a recovered WoW addict (no joke man, when it first came out it ate my soul, and kept it for like 6-7 years almost)
It is a bit of a grind anymore, but i have found leveling up is easier in the last couple years due to the amount of kids who started playing the game (that is merely my opinion i have no proof of this, but i feel they geared the game towards kids in the last couple expansions.)

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
i havent played wow for a solid amount of time since cata, but there are plenty of side quests and skills you can level up. I currently refer to myself as a recovered WoW addict (no joke man, when it first came out it ate my soul, and kept it for like 6-7 years almost)
It is a bit of a grind anymore, but i have found leveling up is easier in the last couple years due to the amount of kids who started playing the game (that is merely my opinion i have no proof of this, but i feel they geared the game towards kids in the last couple expansions.)
Thanks for the opinion yeah same thign here I was playing few games there msotly Runescape(sometimes) Diablo 2/3, Path of exile, and tons tons of other online games. But now I want to find a place to sit down for a year or mby more to find new friends/guild to chat/play together and get much fun from it. So I tryed to find the mmorpg to pal but cant consider which one to sellect.

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the opinion yeah same thign here I was playing few games there msotly Runescape(sometimes) Diablo 2/3, Path of exile, and tons tons of other online games. But now I want to find a place to sit down for a year or mby more to find new friends/guild to chat/play together and get much fun from it. So I tryed to find the mmorpg to pal but cant consider which one to sellect.
Ive recently picked up Ark:confused:urvival Evolved to fill that void for me. It can be really intense and kind of tedious at times. But you are not confined to the parameters of what a rpg defines for you. If you wanna go fist fight a trex go for it, just dont pull it near my base. Most PVE servers are nice and quite helpful, except the Scortched Earth ones in my experience they are a not so open to people joining. The PVP servers are like the SE servers Alpha tribes run everything.

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Ive recently picked up Ark:confused:urvival Evolved to fill that void for me. It can be really intense and kind of tedious at times. But you are not confined to the parameters of what a rpg defines for you. If you wanna go fist fight a trex go for it, just dont pull it near my base. Most PVE servers are nice and quite helpful, except the Scortched Earth ones in my experience they are a not so open to people joining. The PVP servers are like the SE servers Alpha tribes run everything.
I msot likely want to find an mmorpg to get in group and play together, gather resources, up crafting level (by crafting I mean those like fishing/blacksmith/ dk lotso f names but think u know what Im about).

Reactions: Pks Playground

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
My friends are playing WoW and they are completely addicted to it. The story is what drives them to play the game. You should try it. I wanna try it as well although I can't seem to find the time to grind and be full on addict mode. LOL

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
My friends are playing WoW and they are completely addicted to it. The story is what drives them to play the game. You should try it. I wanna try it as well although I can't seem to find the time to grind and be full on addict mode. LOL
Yeah I know the story is goo there , but I already know it all (at least 80%) and it wont addict me that much, I tried to play it now (got that beginner account or what for 10 days to play) and Idk alone... its not interesting at all, mby little bit better than other mmos but still not much fun.
Mby your friends playing on EU and using discord or smth I could join them ?

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Sure!

Although they're just using a local Chat room. I'll try though. =)
thanks for that, played till lvl 6 I think I got sooo bored that went to check out that mmorpg called revalation online and fawk even alon its much more interesting, I cant say that its better than wow because its def. not but for lonely player its more interesting.

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
thanks for that, played till lvl 6 I think I got sooo bored that went to check out that mmorpg called revalation online and fawk even alon its much more interesting, I cant say that its better than wow because its def. not but for lonely player its more interesting.
Yeah,, there are a lot of mmorpgs games that will get you hooked. I'm still looking for that mmorpg, although I really liked DCUO before and currently I'm playing the secret world.

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Yeah,, there are a lot of mmorpgs games that will get you hooked. I'm still looking for that mmorpg, although I really liked DCUO before and currently I'm playing the secret world.
Im also in seaarch of that and only, although I will go play Path of exile after 3.0 update like twice more content locations etc. but till then I want to play smth like in old times with a group of friens were destrying everyone in mu online ice city even cant remember how its called but it was amazing time.

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Awesome! You're a real hardcore gamer ahaha keep it up! gamers gonna game!!!
yeah not that hardcore as I was like 4-5 years ago when I gotp lenty of friends and was still in school oooh that was gamers time :D
now its more to find and settle down wit ha good company :) But cant find a world for that.

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
yeah not that hardcore as I was like 4-5 years ago when I gotp lenty of friends and was still in school oooh that was gamers time :D
now its more to find and settle down wit ha good company :) But cant find a world for that.
I had the same feeling before I joined Freedom! I can't seem to enjoy my video games anymore because of work work work. Now that im with Freedom!, i'm enjoying both worlds. You'll find that soon!

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
I had the same feeling before I joined Freedom! I can't seem to enjoy my video games anymore because of work work work. Now that im with Freedom!, i'm enjoying both worlds. You'll find that soon!
Yeah its great to play and record, but I want to find smth to hmm how to explain to stay long than recording a video for a channel to chat and have a fun time jsut Idk doing smth together u know.

Mikes GameWorld

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
MikesGameworld
I'm a WoW player from the first release and been playing it on and off from that time.
I solo play it and play it in a group and it is still fun to play.
Wow and all expasions till Legion is just $10
As you can see on our channel we do a hunter playthrough every saturday.